He can sing

Author's note: this chapter explains the characters a bit more. Enjoy !

No copyrights intended. Everything is my own work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two:

1: clean up my room

2: clean up guest rooms

3: clean up residential rooms

4: eat breakfast

5: vacuum

6: free time

I was currently making my bed which means I have finished tidying up my room. Time for the guest rooms. I don't know why I have to clean them! No one even sleeps in there or anything. I walked into the first room and started dusting the shelves and tv bench. Everything looked fine so I went into the next room. There were a few papers lying around. The window was open, someone probably came in here for a while. I picked up the papers and stacked them neatly onto the desk and remade the bed. Once the room was done I made my way to the last guest room. As I turned the knob on the door, I yawned. It was only 8:30 am. But when I fully stepped into the room I almost screamed. This room was definitely occupied. There were clothes strewn all over the floor. The books on the shelves were all over the ground and there was a funky smell in here. And lying on the big old oak bed was a sleeping Luca. This must be his new room! Oh shit! I tried backing up out of the room but I heard Luca groan and looked towards him to see if he was still asleep. Much to my dismay, he wasn't. In fact he was sitting up. Shirtless might I add. I stared at him with wide eyes. "Sorry! I didn't know you were in here. I'm supposed to be cleaning the rooms." I explained a little too loudly because I saw him flinch. "Why are you screaming?" He asked before lying back down. "Oh um .. I'm not?" I said questionably. He motioned his hands for me to come closer and I did. Without hesitation actually. Damn me. I was almost to his bed when he got up and threw his pillow at me. "Ouch! WHAT THE HELL LUCA!" I screamed and stared at him like he was insane. "Huh, you really weren't screaming" he said mindlessly and just stared up at the ceiling. "Are you high? Or drunk or something or just insane?" I asked, now angry. "Neither" he said and smiled at me. "Oh you can clean my room, I don't mind" he added before snuggling into his Doona and watching me. I decided to ignore the psychopath and started picking up all his clothes. He was here for a day for gods sake! Where did he have time to change so many times. I threw them all into the washing basket without smelling them or checking them to be dirty. I just assumed they were. "They could have been clean you know? You're just making more laundry" Luca said still watching me. I ignored him. I picked up the books off the floor and stacked them all on the shelf. I bent down to pick one up and I heard Luca sigh. I turned around and pulled down my short skirt. He smiled sheepishly and I turned back around. Stupid uniforms. Why did my boss, mrs Cynthia Marone, choose such short skirts? Ugh. I finished up in his room without any more interruptions and before I left I turned to the idiot still watching me. "Anything you need before I leave?" I asked and faked a smile. It was part of the job. "When's breakfast?" He asked. "I need to clean up Cynthia's room and then Nathaniel's room and then it's time for breakfast" I answered. "Who's Nathaniel?" He wondered. "My b" I stopped. "Cynthia's son?" I questioned like he really didn't know his own cousin. "Oh right" he replied mindlessly like he just then remembered. "Call me when you're done" he said as he got up. He walked off to his en suite in nothing but boxers and I just stared at him. Stupid boy.