Upgraded

I feel like my chapters are getting shorter. It sucks! The next chapter would definitely be longer than this. I don't like short chapters. Forgive me. I seem to be saying that a lot lately.

I like this chapter, enjoy!!

No copyrights intended. Everything is my own work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15:

"Don't tell anyone, talk to Nate first" Luca told me and I nodded. "I know!" I replied. Nate was gay? Why didn't he tell me. I feel so bad now, he must've been afraid to see our reactions. But Lionel was my best friend and Nate knew he was gay, I was really confused. Luca calling my name brought me out of my thoughts. "Would Cynthia care?" Luca asked me and I chuckled. "I don't think so, she's met lion and she likes him but Nate's her son..." I dragged. I don't know how Cynthia would feel. I thought about how Nate never mentioned any girls and has never had a girlfriend but I would never have thought he was gay. And with Lionel??

Luca and I got home late because we chose to walk, leaving my car at Lionel's. Cynthia was in the living room and she called us in. "Hey Cynthia" I greeted her. "Hello" she answered. Luca stayed quiet. "How's life?" She asked simply and I shrugged. "Luca?" She turned to face him. "It's okay, bit boring. I want to get a job" he said and I smiled. "Sounds good, do you know where?" She asked him and he thought for a second. "Lionel's probably" he said after a while and I gulped. Please don't mention it. "He's a good guy" Cynthia almost whispered. "What's wrong?" I jumped in. She turned to me and shook her head. "I don't want to say anything to upset you, it's just I don't find his lifestyle..." She cut herself off. "Never mind that are you hungry?" She said instead and I sighed. "No" I said. I stood up and went upstairs. I heard Luca follow me. "Good Night pretty boy" I called out to him. "Indeed." I shut my door.

The next morning my alarm went off. I got up and dragged myself into the shower. The water was hot against my skin. I scrubbed my hair and body. I shaved my legs and then got out, I towel dried my body and hair and tied it up in a bun. I put on my maid outfit and started off in the guest rooms. Once I finished the first room I came out to find Jonah. "Hey Jonah" I greeted him and he nodded his head in reply. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "I don't know where Nate is" he replied. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number I'm assuming is Nate's. He put the phone on loud speaker and we listened to Nate's answering machine. "Oh damn it! I forgot.. Nate slept at a friends place. He asked me to tell you guys but I forgot" I lied. Jonah nodded his head. "I just hoped you would've told me that earlier" he smiled lightly. "Sorry."

After finishing off all my chores, I changed into shorts and a tee and went down for breakfast. "Smells amazing Ella Rose!" I complimented enthusiastically and she nodded her head in thanks. I set the table and sat down. Cynthia, Jonah and Luca walked in just as the food was being laid out.

We all ate our pancakes, scrambled eggs and scones quietly. "I'll be back before 6" Jonah said suddenly and he stood up. Cynthia kissed him adieu and he left. Then there were four. "I have a doctor's appointment" Cynthia gasped. She grabbed her bag off the counter and ran out the front door. I cleared my throat. "Always in a hurry" Ella commented and we laughed. Luca stood up next and thanked Ella Rose. He then walked out and ran upstairs. "I'll be two minutes Ella" I assured her and followed him to his room. Without knocking I barged in. "I could be naked" Luca said and I gasped dramatically. "Oh why aren't you? Now I'll have to barge in 2 minutes after you came in another time!" I said sarcastically and he chuckled.

"Nate didn't come home last night" I filled him in and he sat up. "Serious?" He asked me. "Yeah, Jonah was calling him this morning, went straight to answering machine. I told him I forgot to tell them he slept at a friends." "More like boyfriends" Luca added and I hit his head. "Ouch!" He screamed. I shrugged. "What do I do?" I asked and he sighed. "Nothing, leave it alone" he replied and I nodded.