Forever

Author's Note: HEY GUYS! okay so I really love this chapter because i have been planning it since day 1. I have exams next week so dont expect an update until after next week. Happy Reading!

Love Laila xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t do it” she sighed. Lily sat down and held her head in her hands. “Its too much for me, I’m going to ruin it I know it” Ella continued. Lily leaned into my shoulder and started to sob. Damn it. “Hey hey its fine we’ll figure something out” I tried to soothe the women in front of me who were having minor breakdowns. “I’m getting married in 5 days, five Carmela. You can’t fix this! I don’t have a wedding dress, we have to call it off” she stood up and picked up her phone. “Who are you calling?” I asked her. “Anthony, I have to let…” I cut her off by snatching her phone out of her palm. She looked at me waiting for me to explain. “We are not calling off this wedding you hear me? I am your friend and friends help each other in their time of need.” Ella stayed quiet the whole time. “Ella its fine” I told her. “No I let you both down! I could’ve just told you girls that I wasn’t able to do it from the start. Now you are left with only five days left and you certainly can not fix this in time.” I glared at the elderly lady and warned her with my eyes to shut her mouth. Lily looked up at Ella with her mouth open in shock. We’re screwed.

I got on my knees, panting. This surely was tiring. I groaned out of disgust. My hands were wet. I was feeling something I haven’t felt for a long time. It was satisfying at least. I dipped the sponge in the bucket of soapy water and lifted it up again to wipe the windows in the guest rooms. I hated the feeling of dirty, soapy water on my hands. Thankfully this was the last window in this big house I had to clean. I wiped down the last of the soap and leaned against the wall with a sigh. I had to shower and the wedding dress dilemma was still number one on my list of to-dos. “I’m hearing a lot of sighing and groaning coming from in here” luca made me aware of his presence at the door. I lifted my head to look at him and smiled at what he was wearing. “You’re so bloody weird what the hell” I scolded him. He had on the dress I bought myself the time I went with Lily to Epping. I had told him I bought it for him because lily had bought something for Anthony. “I think you could’ve gotten a bigger size” luca turned around to show off his perky ass. I was of course shorter than luca so the dress was like a t-shirt on him. He was wearing pants though so we were good. “Take it off you’re going to stretch it pretty boy” I whined and got up.

Luca took the bucket from me and walked to the laundry with me. “We have a laundry?” he asked finding it hard to believe. “I believe so” the last part of what I had said transitioned into a chuckle. Luca looked around impressed by how clean everything was. “I cleaned it this morning” I answered his unasked question. He nodded. I emptied the remnants of the soapy water into the sink and dried my hands. “I need a shower” I informed luca. He smiled as he spoke: “I do too, lets have one together and save water.” A smirk found its way onto his face. He leaned against the washing machine waiting for my reaction. “Okay” I agreed. I was of course joking but he believed me for a second and his reaction was priceless. I loved catching him off guard.  “You wish.” I hit him over the head with a rag and he frowned.

After my shower I realized I had no plans for the day. I knew something would come up later on but for the time being I was plan less. I went over to my closet and pulled out my hair straightener. I sat in front of my floor length mirror and tied up half of my hair into a side ponytail. I started on the other side and soon enough it was dead straight. I usually don’t wear my hair down unless I’ve styled it.  Once I finished all of my hair and it was hanging on the side of my face I smiled at myself in the mirror. It looked really nice. I went over to my stereo and played my favorite Hedley album. I picked up my Daryl Dixon poster off of the floor and hung it back up. I bobbed my head to the music and danced around out of complete boredom. “What to do, what to do” I sang to myself. I walked over to my bookshelf and looked through all of my novels. “Game of thrones, lord of the rings, mortal instruments, the fault in our stars…” I skimmed through all of their titles but as much as I loved them, I couldn’t be bothered starting them. Because If I did, I wouldn’t stop until I finished.