Where is Jared Chapter 27

Chapter 27- TIM

I wasn't serious about moving on. I didn't think I could. It was just too unbearable to think about. She was the center of my life now, and she was everything to me. It would be physically painful if I had to make the choice to move on.

So I wouldn't move on. I'm such a hypocrite.

"You look great today." I suddenly said. She eyed me up and down, just like I'd done to her.

"You do too. Where'd that come from anyway?"

"I don't know. Just felt like it needed to be said."

"Well, thanks. Um.... Let's play 20 questions." She said quietly. "You go first."

"Okay. Who's your favorite actor?"

"Um...Taylor Lautner." She smiled, like she knew what was coming next.

"WHY? Just because of his looks right?"

"No..." She was lying. "Well, partly. But I do appreciate his acting skills. He's really good on camera."

"And looks good too." I mumbled, frowning. "You didn't need to tell me that."

"You asked, didn't you?" She was smirking. It was irritating.

"Well, yea, but-"

"But you asked me. So who's your favorite actress?"

"That's easy. Megan Fox." She busted with laughter, and imitated me. "WHY? Just because of her looks right?"

"Yep."

"Oh geez." She said. We were quiet. She knew I was saying crap to get on her nerves, but that didn't mean she wasn't mad. After a few minutes of her scowling, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay... I actually don't like Megan Fox. She's a hoe."

"Glad to hear you say that. Next question."

"What's your dream car?"

"A Mustang... well, I was going to say a Volvo, but that may have been irritating." She gave a playful smile and took a bite of her food.

"Maybe a little. And don't you know that every girl in America wants a Mustang?"

"Yea, well I'm just like them all."

"Nope. You're better."

She blushed a bright red, and seemed to put all her concentration on her plate. "I made you blush." I said sweetly.

"No, you didn't."

"Yea, I did."

"Nu- uh."

"Ya- huh."

This arguing went on for quite a while, and we forgot about our little game. That was perfectly okay with me. We finally finished our meal, and walked out to the car, headed home.

JESSIE-

"I had a great time today." I said as he walked me to the door. It wasn't necessary, since he lived next door, but I could tell he was taking advantage of his time.

"Me too. I hope you aren't too mad about what I said. I didn't mean-"

"You didn't mean it. I thought you did. It sounded convincing to me." I said ruefully.

"I didn't mean it. I can't move on, because you're the only one for me." He stared at me with warm eyes, and I had to pause in my walking to take in their appearance. He loved me, and that love was obvious right now. He started to lean in... and I stopped him.