Chapter 19:Part 1

:)

(Switching up POVs a lot in the next chapters. Sorry! Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy!)

Kirby's P.O.V

Prom the next day...

One four letter word. One event. One syllable. One limo. One flower. One night.

One word...

Prom.

The night where you can make your future kids and regret it in a week or the night where you find out about your future kid and end up a single parent. Your last real high school party. Your last real high school event with all of your friends.

One last night to be with your best friends before you all head off to different colleges and forgot about each other, completely.

The one last night to be free.

People describe Prom as a night you can have fun with your friends and have your last final drink as a high schooler.

I describe it has a night where there is just another party where you drink and dance and have sex and have babies. Just another high school party. Only everyone is invited so you won't feel left out.

I really don't want to go but I'm doing this for Dexter. I want to make him happy. He can't stop talking about it.

"I can't wait for Prom tomorrow night. It's going to be the most funnest night we have ever had ever since we first walked into high school, and are you listening to me?" Dexter rambled as I did my studying.

"Mhm."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm."

"I cheated on you with Winter and Summer at the same time and I want to break up."

"Mhm that's ni- wait what?" I said looking up at him.

"Oh so you were listening." He says sitting down next to me on my bed.

I sighed and put my book down I crawled over to him and sat on my knees.

"I'm sorry babe it's just that.. Prom is the last thing I'm thinking about right now. And the problem is that it's the first thing on your mind right now. I'm sorry." I said and wrapped my arms around his sides and pecking her cheek.

"Do you not want to go to the Prom with me?" He said sounding upset and making me feel bad.

I get off the bed and walk in front of him. I sit down on his lap wrap my legs and arms around him. I kissed his forehead and put on head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back.

"Of course I want to go with you. I just don't want to feel like I'm being eye raped through the whole night." I explained and hide my face in his neck.

"I know babe and Poppy, Sydney, and I will find out who has their creepy eyes on my baby." He says pecking my lips.

"Thank you." I softly sang.

"No problem Kirbs. Now let's go! We have some shopping to do." He says trying to pull me off but I wouldn't budge.

"Kirby come on get up we have to go!" He whined.

"Just carry me to the car!" I whined back. He sighed and got up with me still clinging on to him.

He walked down stairs and grabbed his keys, wallet, and our jackets. We walked out of the door, the nice fall breeze hitting our faces.