Chapter 13

●Holly and Vincent●

:)

Vincent P.O.V :P

I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so weird, especially since i barely even know these people.

I wonder how this would look on my application for college?

Anyways, currently I am outside of Parker's house, hiding behind his brushes.

Wow, I really feel like a stalker! But, hey who ever is spying on Kirby is a creep too so I don't feel that bad.

Poppy gave me one of her camera so I can have some kind of proof and not look like a guy just randomly stalking his friends just because he wants to.

But no, I totally don't look like that now that I have a camera! You find the sarcasm in that sentence.

Poppy had the great idea to give me the damn camera but she went all crazy protection mode about me having it. Sometimes I question about why I'm friends with them. I don't know.

"Ok mom! I'll be down in a minute!" Parker shouted from his desk. He got up and walked out of his room.

You say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it
Now you got a bad bitch, show me you can handle this
Say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it
Now you got the baddest, show me you can handle this

Bad bitch, bad bitch

My ringtone goes off, don't judge me I like it! I check the caller ID and see it's the wonderful Poppy Johnson calling me.

Call:

"Hey Pop, what's up?"

"Hey Vincent! How is the stalking all your friends doing so far?"

"First of all Poppy, those are not all my friends, secondly you called me at a good time I'm outside Parker's window right now."

"You are such a moron, you know that?"

"What? What did I do?"

"You aren't suppose to stalk them at their houses! You just follow them everywhere they go at school! Duh! Damn Charles I thought you were smarter than that."

*rolls eyes* "Well, you didn't tell me that! How am I suppose to know?"

"Don't you roll your eyes at me! Your suppose to be the smart one not me!"

"What? How did yo- Whatever. Ok, I will talk to you tomorrow ok bye."

"Ok, bye Vinny."

End of Call

Well, that would have been a great thing to tell me sooner!

I guess I will go and at least stop by to say hello while I'm here.

I go around the front of his house and knock on the door. A minute later Mrs. Sheldon opened the door smiling at me.

"What a surprise! Parker honey it's your friend.... what's your name again sweetie?" She whispered and asked me the last part.

"Vincent ma'am." I answered.

"Oh, right sorry. Your friend Vincent is here!" She yells walking down the short hall.

"Come in honey, we wouldn't bit." She says waving me inside. I step inside and close the door. I see Parker walking out of the kitchen with a confused face and I just smile at him and act like I wasn't just outside his bedroom's window.