Chapter 16

●Picture of Ruby●

:)

Poppy's P.O.V.

"I have the suspects. One is Oscar and the other one is Parker." Vincent whispers to me.

"Ok, but why these two?" I asked him.

He handed me a note and said "It's all in here." I take the note from him and we go our separate ways to our lunch tables.

"Hey Poppy!" said Syd, Holly, and Ruby. Yes Ruby is here. She is visting because tonight we're having a much needed sleepover.

"Hey guys! Hey babe!" I said sitting down and kissing Syd on the cheek.

"Wait what?! Did I miss something while I was gone?!" Ruby shouted looking between me and Syd.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Ruby. I guess Poppy forgot to tell you that we're a couple now." Sydney explains while holding my hand. I'm the only one that can communicate with her. But we have to do it over social media. Mostly because her phone is fucked up.

Long story, short I fucked up and I don't really care.

"Yea, sorry Ruby. Alot has been going on." I agonized to her.

"How long have you guys been dating?" She asked.

"Well, it's almost the end of October and we started school August 26 and we got together on August 31. So........?" Sydney said, thinking.

"About, 2 months now." She smiling at me and pecking me on the lips.

"Ok, so your telling me all this time. All this fucking time, I've been shipping you two for months now and when you guys finally get together I have to hear about it two months after?" She asked confused.

We nodded and she looked upset.

"Estúpidas perras. (You stupid bitches)" She huffed in Spanish.

"Did you get any of that?" I asked Syd and she shook her head no. "You?" I shook my head no too.

"You don't want to know what she said." Holly said shaking her head.

"Hey no digas eso, eso es rudo, relajarse. (Hey don't say that, that's rude, chill out)." Holly said to Ruby.

What?!

"Since when do you know Spanish Holly?" Ruby asked the question on all of our minds.

"I'm taking Spanish classes with Kirby." She answers.

Kirby still takes Spanish classes? Why doesn't he ever teach me some Spanish?

"Oh cool." Syd said going back to her lunch.

_______ Time Skip __________

I'm walking to my locker, when I suddenly I get pulled into a empty classroom.

"Oh Poppy sweetie, we have to really stop meeting up like this." Danny said looking down at me smiling.

I glare at her, but by the time I realized what was happening Danny kissed me and someone walked in and Danny was pushed away from me and I was on the floor holding on my cheek.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Sydney yelled looking at me and Danny questionably, tears running down her face.

"I see you get pulled into this empty classroom to what? Also see you cheating on me with Danny?! What the fuck, Poppy!" She screamed at me.

I got up, my cheek still stinging, because I believed she slapped me.......hard.

"Baby listen, I can expl-." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because she slapped me again. But this time I saw the color white.