Bio: Getting to know us

:)

Kirby A. Martin: A 17 year old closet gay guy that's goes through high school with his two best friends. He has hazel eyes, a defined jawline, and dark blonde hair. He has 3 Siblings and both of his parents. He secretly likes one of his best friend's name Dexter. He sometimes gets bullied but no one knows about it.

Nickname(s): Kirb, Kirbs, etc.

Middle name: Aiden

Siblings: Matthew, Ethan,(boys) and Simon(girl) Martin

Dexter P. Jones: An 18 year old, that is bisexual but no one knows. He is best friends with Kirby. He has ocean blue eyes, light brown hair, and white tanish skin. He has both of his parents and one little sister and a big brother. He plays on the basketball team. He is super popular and sociable.

Nickname(s): Dex, DJ, etc.

Middle name: Phoenix

Siblings: Holly Jones,(girl) Jason Jones(boy)

Poppy E. Johnson: She is a 17 year old girl that is pansexual. She is best friends with Kirby and Dexter. She is obsessed with Disney and Gay people. She loves other things but those are her main things she loves. She has been looking for a gay best friend ever since she met both of them now she finally has Kirby. She has both parents and she is an only child. But she is nothing like the girls at her school. She is an African American, she has light brown long curly hair, and chocolate brown skin. She also has a phobia of spiders and Dinosaurs.

Nickname(s): Pop,Lizzy, Liz, Pops, Paprika, etc.

Middle name: Elizabeth

Siblings: N/A

Josie and Robert Johnson: Poppy's parents

Sydney S. Palmer: Sydney is a 18 year old fan girl. She is hyper sometimes and dramatic over her fan-fiction but she is chill too. She is also bisexual (surprising right?) she is a friend of Poppy's.

Nickname(s): Syd, Sam, Sammy, Mantha, etc.

Middle name: Samantha

Siblings: Arthur Palmer,(Boy) Franklin Palmer.(Girl)

Tony and Trina Palmer: Sydney's parents.

Holly S. Jones: One of Poppy's friends and Dexter's sister. She is 16 years old and loves things like the Flash, the Maze Runner, and things like that.

Nickname(s): SJ, etc.

Middle Name: Scarlett

Siblings: Dexter Jones(boy) Jason Jones(boy)

Charlie and David Jones: Dexter and Holly's parents.

Jonah and Piper Martin: Kirby's parents.

Ethan and Matthew Martin: Kirby's younger twin brothers.

Simon Martin : Kirby's older sister.

Ruby B. Lewis: A friend of Poppy's. She is short but feisty, she will curse you out in Spanish if you mess with her. She loves Harry Potter and Books. She loves food but who doesn't, besides all that she is a nice friend/person.

Nickname(s): Rub, Brooky, etc.

Middle name: Brooke

Siblings: Sweetie Lewis(girl)

Steven Gomez: Dexter's friend but Kirby's bully.

Winter Gomez: Steven's sister.

Summer Gomez: Steven's and Winter's little sister.

Danielle Michaels: Poppy's girlfriend.

Vincent Charles: President of the science club and a friend of Kirby, Dexter, and Poppy.

Nickname(s): Vinny.
Siblings: Theodore Charles(boy)

--------------------------------------------------

~Author