Chapter 9: Part 2

Hope you like it!

Kirby's P.O.V

Slowly wipe my eyes as I watch Poppy start to walk towards them in rage.

There was no point in stopping her when she gets like this. I just watched the scene play out.

Poppy wasn't even half way over there until we saw Dexter pull Summer away from himself and tell her he doesn't like her and she needs to just leave him alone.

She looked shocked and surprised and so do I.

At this point most people were staring at the scene.

Did he really do that in front of everyone?

I see her run away crying. I'm going to hell for laughing at her.

I see Dexter heading my way and I just stood there in shock.

Then it happened. Reality hit me like a brick. He kissed me. In front of everyone. I was so shocked I almost forgot to kiss him back.

"Now all I need to do is tell my parents." Dexter said to me when he pulled away, smiling but looked really worried.

"Well don't worry about it! I will be with you when you do tell them!" I said cheerfully, he smiled and said "Thank you so much! In that case but ready at 7o'clock tonight for dinner with my parents. I told them I'm bringing my new 'significant other' home for dinner. So be ready ok?"

"Wow! That was fast! Ok!" I laughed as we hugged. I could hear people cheering and some people had bad remarks about us dating now.

I can't believe I totally forgot! What am I going to do now?

"I didn't want to come out yet." I whispered my face in his chest. I don't know why but I started to cry because I can get twice as more bullied than I already do.

"Oh, shit." Dexter spoke softly "Babe I'm sorry, I totally forgot." Dexter agonized and I shook my head. "No that's ok." I cry in his chest not wanting to let him see me cry.

"Kirby? Kirby are you crying?" Dexter ask. "No" I lied, it officially didn't work. "Yes you are. Baby please don't cry. I'm sorry." Dexter pleaded and I shook my head again. I looked up a little. To see people staring at us and it was all silent until a certain best friend of mine broke it up.

"Ok people! Shows over, move it along! Nothing to see here guys!" Poppy shouted and moved the people along telling them to mind their own business. And to stop being creeps and stop staring.

She runs back to us and whispers something in Dexter's ear that sounded like 'Take Kirby to the bathroom' or 'Eat Tarry to the mushroom.' I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was the first one.

We walked to the bathroom with my face still deep in his chest and our arms around each other.

Dexter let's go of me and locks the door after checking if the bathroom was empty.

"Kirby why are you crying?" He ask lifting my chin up and wiping away my tears.

"Nothing." I lied

"Stop doing that! You have been lying to me a lot and I don't appreciate it at all. It hurts for you to lie to me like that. You can tell me anything and you know that." He told me while drying my eyes.

"I get-" I didn't get to finsh when someone knocked on the door.
"Open up knuckle heads. It's me." Poppy whispered from outside the door.

"Poppy this is the boys bathroom." Dexter told Poppy.

"Dexter, you know me while enough to know that I will happily kick this door down. Now, open it." She replied.

Dexter walks over and unlocks it but doesn't even get the chance to open the door because Poppy burst through the door and walked over to me but not before the door hit Dexter in the forehead.