Chapter 3

❖Gabriel❖

I needed some time for myself. After the discussion we had earlier, I wanted some time alone to clear my head from all those things. I knew I wouldn't get my space if I had stayed in. Sure the guys would leave me alone for a little, but they would come running back in with some gang stuff as soon as something would happen.
So I decided to go for a walk. Get some fresh air.
The dark night always was a safe place for me. The silence, the peace it brings. Which is funny, cause in the dark, the most dangerous creatures hide. But then again. I'm here as well.

Suddenly I hear a scream.
My first thoughts was that is was some drunk person falling over, but when I hear it again, I can almost feel the pain in it. Someone is afraid.
My feet started to have a mind of them own, they start to walk into the direction the scream came from.
"Let me go!" I hear someone yell. A girl... I recognize that voice! Without thinking I start to run faster, making my way towards her.
When I turn the corner, I see a man holding a girl against the wall, trying to undress her.
"Let me go." She says again, softer this time. I can see her eyes roll away and I loose it.

Before I notice what I'm doing, I have knocked that baster off of her.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" I yell at him and give him another blow. Making sure to hit his nose and I can feel it break under need my knuckles. It's a satisfying feeling, knowing that I'm hurting him like he was hurting an innocent girl.
"I was," he spits out some blood "I was just having some fun. She owned me anyways. You can have her once I'm done."
"Wrong answer." I say and look him straight into his eyes. His reaction shows me how I look. Cause even though his features try to hide it, his eyes show that is very afraid.
I give another blow, right in his stomach, making him double over. Giving me some time to take a glance of the girl. She's laying unconscious on the pavement.

The drunk guy thinks that I am to distracted to notice him, and he tries to give me a hit. Sadly for him, I'm way faster and I grab his fist before it can even get close to my face. I hold tight, feeling it pop, making sure that he won't be able to move it for a few days.
"You have no idea who I am." I tell him while I move around so his arm is locked on his back. "So if I where you," I start, holding his arm even tighter, " I would start to run right now." I can feel him start to shake, so I pull him in once more.
"One more thing," I say in a low and dangerous tone, "Don't even think about coming anywhere near this girl ever again, or I will do more to you then I did now, and you won't be able to talk about what happened afterwards."
I let him go and wait till he's out of side to turn towards the girl.

She is still unconscious, her hair covering her face and her clothing is in shreds, leaving her half naked.
I pull of my jacket and use it to cover her up and shield her from the cold night air. Softly I remove her hair from her face, she has a red cheek showing the assholes hand and I feel almost guilty for not hurting him more then I did.
"What am I going to do with you?" I ask softly.
I pick her up bride style, making sure that my jacket covers enough of her to keep her safe from perverts eyes and start to make my way home, with an unconscious girl in my arms.

❖Anna❖

Pain.
The first thing I feel is pain.
My head feels like it's going to explode.
And my eyes won't even open.
What did I do to wake up like this .....

And then I remember.

My eyes fly open and I shoot up from where I'm laying, earning me another flash of pain, making me fall straight back into the bed.
"Where am I?" I wonder. Did he have his way with me? Did he take me to his place? I can't seem to remember what happened after the alley.

I pull away the sheets as an image of what happened flashes through my mind.
I look myself over and see that I'm wearing a long shirt. Someone has changed me.
Slowly I move my legs to the side and get out of the bed.
The room looks very neat. There is a closet, a dresser, a standing mirror, a bed and two doors. There is no dust or anything to see. I can't imagine the filthy guy, having such a clean place.
I look over at the door and my curiosity got the better of me. I get out of the bed and open one of the doors. It leads into a big hallway. I quietly close it again, not yet ready to get to leave the safety of the room. Especially looking like this.
Wondering what the other door hides behind it, I cross the room and open it. There was a small bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a sink.