The Affects of Multiple Calls

A/N i feel so bad about not uploading for who knows how long! And also about the crappy chapter but i hope you find it acceptable anyways!!!!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A THEATRE PROGRAM OR CLASS IN ALABAMA?! I'LL TELL YOU WHY. BECAUSE NOTHING FREAKING HAPPENS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, enough of my problems!

-Challen

“Okay, let’s try That’s What You Get one more time, then we are done!” Jeff clapped his hands together proudly before the music started again. We did our performance and went backstage to retrieve water bottles. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see that Mom was calling.

            “Hey mom!” I beamed, loud enough for the girls to hear.

            “Hi Momma J!” they yelled into the phone before walking away. I heard my mom’s laughter from the other end and put the phone back up to my ear.

            “Elise you’ll never guess what happened!” She said excitedly.

            “Okay, uhm, J-Lo realized that she’s too old to dirty dance so she stopped doing it at performances? Did the gas prices lower? Did they put a Love’s in Hoover? Ooh! Did Jamie realize that her constant coloring made her resemble an orangutan so she decided to show people what she really looks like?” i joked.

            “Elise, I’m being serious!” She laughed.

            “Okay, I’m sorry. What is it?”

            “Mac had the last of his surgeries yesterday and is being realeased next week!” She squealed. I felt tears of joy welling up in my eyes and I started jumping up and down in place, earning some weird glances from random people I didn’t know.

            “Holy crap that’s so freaking amazing!” i yelled. Yes, I yelled throughout backstage. Which made Daddy Direction start walking over to me.

            “And there’s more!” She squealed.

            “What? How!”

            “You know how it’s his birthday next Sunday?” She asked. Holy fudge I forgot.

            “Oh gosh I forgot!” I groaned while face palming myself.

            “Who are you talking to?” Liam asked while putting a hand on my shoulder.

            “Who’s that?” Mom asked. I told her it was Liam and she said a very loud hello.

            “Mom says hi, very loudly.” I wince, which caused Liam to chuckle.

            “Anyways, we are throwing Mac a suprise party and I know it would mean alot for you and the girls to come.” My jaw dropped and i stood there like an idiot.

            “You have no idea how much I want to, but I don’t know if I can.” I said into the phone. “You know what, I’ll see what I can do and get back to you alright?”

            “Okay. I love you and have fun!” Mom called before hanging up. I couldnt help the grin on my face and i turned to Liam.

            “Liam, he gets to go home! Do you know how amazing this is? He gets to leave the hospital next week! All of his surgeries are done!” I squealed and continued my jumping. At that moment, i didnt care how awful I looked. I didnt care how bad I smelt. And I didnt care that I had just spent 12 hours here. All that mattered was that Mac was going to be okay, and nothing was going to bring me down from my happy high.