Mr. Perverted Little Creeper Man

A/N guys i am running out of ideas!!!!!!!! anyways, heres the new chapter, and please bear with me.

-Challen

Lauren’s POV

            I heard yelling and pleading coming from the hall and suddenly bursting through the apartment. Looks like someone was making Elise do something she didn’t want to do, again.

            “Please, Elise? Only one song?” Liam pleaded. Elise walked into Harry’s room, looking annoyed and strangely nervous. She laid down on the bed and stuffed her face in a pillow.

            “I told you no, like five times already!” she screamed through the pillow.

            “What do you want her to do?” I asked. Normally, when Elise says no, people just leave it at that. Oh gosh, this must be important.

            “Our opening act for our next concert bailed on us.” Liam answered. Harry groaned and ran his hands through his hair.

            “So why do you need her?” I asked.

            “He wants me to perform.” She said, the pillow still on her face.

            “Hun, you’ve performed before. What’s so bad about now?” I asked, ripping the pillow from her grasp.

            “I've performed in front of, maybe, a hundred or so people. Not the thousands of Directioners and important people that could kill any chances of me being in the music business if I screw up.”

            “I’ll perform with you, if it makes you feel better.” I offered.

            “Seriously?” Liam asked.

            “Only if Alexa agrees to do it with us. You know how badly she has wanted an opportunity like this since she even realized she could sing.” She directed the last part at me and I nodded. I couldn’t help but smile, considering I already knew that Alexa was going to agree to this.

            “What time is it?” I asked.

            “6:37.” Liam answered, relying on his expensive looking watch.

            “Who wants some dinner?” I asked.

            “I DO!” Elise screamed.

            “Me too!” Harry and Liam said in unison.

            “Okay, well I’m not cooking!” I said with strained enthusiasm.

            “Who wants to be freaking amazing and go get some pizza?” Elise asked. Harry and Liam didn’t speak up, so Elise decided to drag me along with her.

            “Lazy ass mother lovers.” Elise grumbled before tugging me by the wrist and out of the room. Liam stopped us just before we left the apartment and handed us some money.

            “Thanks!” I chirped. We headed towards the elevator, but were stopped by hands covering our eyes.

            “Guess who?” Two people said at the same time.

            “Miley Cyrus!” Elise guessed. “No, wait, nevermind. You don’t sound at all like a stripper.” Niall and Zayn’s laughter echoed through the hallway while they thankfully removed their hands from our faces.