a Black Jack birthday

A/N wow two chapters in one day. i have no life. well, not today anyways :P

I have no idea how long I was laying on that towel, but after what was probably a couple hours, I got up and brought the towel into the house, where I was greeted to a confused Lauren.

            “Please explain to me how you never get sunburned except on the perfect spot on your face?” She said, sounding really annoyed. I finally looked at her, and realized that she was sunburned on the backs of her arms and legs, and her chest.

            “How do you get sunburned in those areas, without anything happening anywhere else?” I asked while sitting down next to her.

            “I don’t really know.”

            “We’re so special!” I laughed. “Where are the guys?”

            “Talking to their manager, I think. Alexa is taking a nap.”

            “Oh. Can I tell you something?” I asked. She gave me a confused look and nodded when Alexa came in. Lauren patted the table, and Alexa came and sat down on it. “This morning, before you guys got back and while Zayn was still asleep, I went outside and sat on the sand and was writing in my book. Well…” I rambled while trying to find the best way to explain this.

            “Quit stalling and tell us!” Alexa shook my shoulders.

            “Jamie came up and talked to me.” I said as quietly as I could.

            “The one you said always bullied you and put you down?” Alexa asked. I nodded my head and looked over at Lauren. She looked at me with a sympathetic look on her face. I returned it with a small smile. I could hear the boys walking into the room, and I was about to get up and leave, but Lauren and Alexa stopped me.

            “What did Jamie say to you?” Alexa asked.

            “She was all like, ‘I heard you had some friends staying with you’ and I said that it really did not concern her, and then she asked me how it wasn’t and then I told her that this was private property and if she harassed anyone else here I would get her ass dumped back in ’Bama by the cops.” I said with no emotion in my voice. I looked at Lauren who smiled at me.

            “Did she say anything else after that?” Lauren asked while grabbing my hand.

            “She got up and walked off,” I said with a smile creeping on my face, “But when I got to the door, I yelled and told her not to get in the water that much because all of her coloring would fade in the ocean.” Niall came up to me and grabbed my hand and forced me to look him in the eyes, which resulted in tears forming in mine.

            “You handled that really well. I’m proud of you.” He said while kissing my forehead. I heard a bunch of ‘awws’ from the rest of my friends, but I didn’t care, I was with Niall, the only one who really mattered to me. Did I just say that?

            I blinked the tears out of my eyes and looked at the clock above the TV. 7:05, hmmmmm… I wonder what we could do with this?

            “You guys want to go out for dinner?” I asked. “There’s a Five Guys down the road.”

            “Five Guys?” Liam asked. I shot him a weird look.

            “Yeah…” I said slowly, “Five Guys Burgers and Fries.”