Stalkers...

A/N sorry that it is short and really bad! i am being rushed to write this, but i hope that readers find it acceptable!  hope you enjoy! oh, and please try and read my new story An All New Payne if you get the time. Thanks!!

-Challen

I slowly knocked on the door, extremely nervous that I would somehow screw this up. Then Niall opened the door, his hair perfectly gelled and his red Polo and khakis making him look even hotter than normal.

            “Wow,” Niall stuttered which made me look into his eyes, “you look gorgeous!”

            “Thanks, you don’t look that bad yourself!” I said while taking his hand and interlocking our fingers. Niall smiled down at me, which ended up making me blush. He chuckled and kissed my forehead on the way to the elevator.

            “Can you tell me where we’re going?” I asked excitedly, almost jumping up and down when we got in the car.

            “Sorry babe.” He laughed when we pulled out. We drove in silence for the next few minutes, before turning into the most adorable little Italian restaurant. Niall jumped out of the car and opened my door for me, holding my hand while I got out of the car. What a gentleman! We walked hand in hand into the restaurant and were immediately escorted to a table in the back.

            “I can't read this at all. Do you think they just have regular spaghetti?” I asked after the waitress brought us our drinks.

            “I guess, let’s try it!” Niall laughed. I laughed right along with him, and we were soon red in the face and clutching our sides.

            “Two plates of spaghetti, please?” Niall asked as I handed her our menus. She nodded and left. Ten short minutes later, she came back with two overflowing plates of pasta.

            “Holy crap!” I gasped when the waitress left. I looked up to see Niall with a forkful of pasta in his mouth, staring at me. “I think you might need to help me with this.”

            I shouldn’t have said that. Niall gave me a food filled grin before attacking my plate, almost spilling it all on me in the process. I burst out laughing and tried to get some of the food in my mouth, but found that it was soon gone.

            “Oh, I’m so sorry!” Niall quickly apologized when he realized that he ate all of our food. I giggled and wiped the sauce off of his face.

            “It’s fine, but now I guess we just have to go for some ice cream.” I muttered while beginning to take my wallet out to pay.

            “Nope, this is on me!” He yelled while taking my wallet. I rolled my eyes while giving him a peck on the lips.

            “Thank you.” I said with a smile on my face. Niall left the money on the table and we walked to the ice cream store next door.

Lauren’s POV

            I skipped up to Harry’s apartment after a long two hours of helping Elise get ready. I was about to knock on the door before it abruptly opened and Louis ran out. Hopefully going to go see Alexa! I walked on in, closing the door behind me. I turned and was greeted with my favorite pair of green eyes.

            “Isn’t this a lovely surprise?” Harry smiled while leaning against the counter.

            “A little birdie told me that we have the day off, would you like to do anything?” I asked, a smile forming on my face.

            “I would like to spend it with my incredible girlfriend.” Harry said while snaking his arm around my waist. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Before he could turn it into anything more, I pulled back and walked to the couch.

            “Harry, why don’t you pick out a movie and I’ll make us some popcorn?” I asked. He nodded and I made my way towards the kitchen. When I was just about to put the bag in the microwave, I heard a knock at the door. It was probably Zayn, coming for a buddy after being kicked out by Louis and Alexa. I skipped over to the door and opened it to find someone I did not want to see.

            “Harreh!” Caroline Flack called while letting herself in. I looked over and saw a look of shock on his face. “Who’s the slut?” She said, obviously trying to be loud enough for me to hear. Well, it worked.

            “Excuse me!” I said while crossing my arms, “Last time I checked, my face wasn’t caked in makeup and I wasn’t wearing a skirt that barely covered my butt.” Caroline’s eyes lit up with rage as she took a step closer to me, her hands on her hips and knock off heels clacking on the hardwood floor.

            “Now, Harry,” she asked while strutting over to him. She sat down on his lap and basically purred in his ear, “why don’t you find her a babysitter while you and I have some fun?” My jaw almost hit the floor when she leaned in to kiss him. I ran over and pulled her off of him, giving her a hard slap across the face.

            “You sick and twisted bimbo! Do you not realize that you are old enough to be his mother?!” I screamed, my voice cracking on the last word. She glared daggers at me, and before I knew it, I was being tackled to the ground, her long fake nails threatening to take my eyes out. I pulled my knees to my chest and pushed her off of me with my feet. I got up and found myself being held back.

            “Harry let me go!” I snarled, my eyes never leaving Caroline’s face. I heard the door slam and turned to see Alexa, looking pissed. I turned back to face Caroline, who was even closer to me.

            “I just wanted Harreh back!” She growled.

            “Well you're a little late for that, ho.” I said, making sure my voice was full of hate. Caroline stomped over and slapped me hard across the face, her claws breaking the skin of my cheek. My eyes stung with tears, but I refused to let them free.

            “Get out.” Alexa hissed, her face in a tight scowl. She had come up next to me with some sort of drink in her hand.    

            “Make me.” Caroline muttered, standing up straight and crossing her arms over her stomach. Alexa shrugged and stalked over to Caroline. A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth when Alexa dumped her coffee all over Caroline, making her make up run and her storm out of the apartment. I felt Harry’s grip vanish and I ran over and hugged Alexa tightly.

            “Thanks.” I whispered. I turned to Harry who was walking out of the kitchen with an ice pack. He sat me down on the couch and gently pressed it to my cheek, which stung like crazy. I winced at the pain, which made Harry start freaking out.

            “I’m fine, and thank you for caring. But why did she come back? I thought you were done with her?” I asked grabbing a hold of his hand and pulling him down next to me on the couch. Alexa had left to get Louis, which left Harry and I alone for a few minutes.

            “Before our break, Caroline kept throwing herself at me. I started avoiding her, which pissed her off. Part of the reason why we went to Alabama for our break was of the hope of Caroline not stalking me.” He explained. I felt a rush of relief when Louis burst through the door.