SUPRISE! :D

I'm back! Okay, so i have the worst writers block when it comes to this story. Which, i guess isnt a problem since im wrapping it up soon. Yay :) and Aww :( depending on how you think of it. Anyways, here is da chaptah!

-Challen

The boys had surprisingly managed to get a day off. And what did Niall and I, being the social and active people that we were, decide to do? Stay in and watch movies! We were getting towards the end of Batman Begins when the doorbell rang.

            “I’ll get it!” I hopped up out of his lap and stretched. I skipped to the door and opened it, finding myself sucked in to a bear hug. What? Who would- OH. MY. GOSH.

            I looked up at the delighted, yet still banged up, face of my best friend and couldn’t control my tears of joy. I wrapped my arms around Mac’s neck and held tight as he- much to my protesting- picked me up and spun me around a bit. Once he finally put me down, I looked up at him and felt relief beyond imagine. Mac was here! He was fine! He still looked like he got into a cage match with a bear, but he was here. In London, standing outside of Niall’s apartment.

            “Oh my gosh! How the hell are you here?! Do you realize that I have been trying to call you? Ever since your birthday I have been trying to call you, and what did I get? Your stupid voicemail that you still need to change! Mac you sound like a twelve year old in that thing!” I never even stopped to breathe before Mac cupped his hand over my mouth.

            “Elise, do you realize how much you sound like your mother right now?” he chuckled.

            “Really? Oh dammit.” My voice was muffled against his hand, and he laughed and removed it from my mouth.

            “What are you doing here? Oh, wait, come in. Sit on the couch or whatever, I bet you're exhausted from your flight!” I pulled him in to Niall’s apartment and shut the door behind me. When I turned around, he and Niall were having some sort of stand off in the middle of the living room.

Niall’s POV

            I never really liked Mac. Don’t get me wrong, I hated what happened to him with the car wreck and everything, and Elise seemed to light up like a Christmas tree when she saw him, but I still don’t really like him. When I first met him, he came off as really arrogant and overprotective. I could tell that Mac wasn’t very fond of me either, considering that he was currently glaring at me.

            “Okay, so… it’s pretty awkward in here.” Elise came to stand by my side, and I wrapped my arm around her waist. Mac definitely noticed. If looks could kill…

            “So, Mac,” I tried to start a conversation, “I didn’t really expect to see you here.”

            “Yeah, my big birthday present was a four day trip to London.” He nodded at me, his expression still cold.

Elise’s POV

            Okay, it is way too awkward in here.

            “Have you talked to the girls yet?” I asked.

            “No, I wanted to visit you first.” He smiled at me, his expression returning to normal. I devious smile grew on my face just then.

            “Great, I’m just going to use you for a second.” I walked out of Niall’s grasp and began pulling Mac by the arm out of the apartment.