Phone Calls and mad Best Friends

A/N sorry for the bad chapter, hopefully it's long enough to keep whoever is reading this busy! VFC!

Elise’s POV

            “Alright, here it is!” I said as Niall and Liam helped me out of the car. We stood in front of my two story, red and tan brick house. After a few seconds of me hobbling up to the door, Louis parked the van, got out, and slung me over his shoulder.

            “Louis, put me down!” I squealed, “my leg’s good enough to walk on now!”

            “Not going to happen babe.” He said while opening my front door. I told everyone to be quiet for a second while I picked up my phone and called mom.

            “Hey honey, why are you back so soon?” She asked after two rings. I put the phone on speaker and held it up to my mouth.

            “We had some, uh, complications at the game.”

            “What happened? Is Mac alright?”

            “What? Oh, yeah, he was fine. He played great for the portion I saw.”

“Then what happened?”

“Jamie happened.”

“Jamie Walker?” My mom said in shock.

By this time Louis had put me down and I was pacing back and forth around the living room. “Yes, mom, Jamie Walker. How many other bottle blonde Oompa Loompas do we know?” The boys thought this was pretty funny because they decided to almost laugh, until I threw a pillow at them. “Where are you anyways? Your car wasn’t out front when I pulled up.”

“Oh, I left around ten minutes ago. I’m on my way to the store, do you need anything?”

“Yeah, I’m out of hairspray and we are low on those little fudge cookies.” I said absentmindedly.

“Hun, I believe it was you that caused that?” She said accusingly.

“Psh, I don’t know what you are talking about!” I said jokingly, “I did what coach told all of us to do and ran a couple miles. Then I ate almost all of the cookies.” I looked over at the boys, who were close to breaking. “Love you mom! Thanks, bye!”

I hung up the phone and looked over at them. Each one of the guys were red in the face, clutching their sides, and laughing like crazy.

“Was it really that bad?” I asked, almost about to laugh myself.

“Yeah, pretty much.” Harry said. I glared at him, and he stopped laughing immediately.

“So,” Zayn piped up, “tell us about yourself.”

“What do you want to know?” I asked.

“EVERYTHING!”

So I basically told them my life story, about being born in Alabaster, almost to about what happened with Jamie at the baseball game. I don’t really think I wanted to tell them about my history with Jamie. Even though I told them bits and pieces about me, they looked at me like I was one of their best friends. I neglected to tell them about my dream of Broadway, because I knew where that road would lead. I began to wonder, though.

“Hey, I have a question.” I asked them all.

“Well,” Niall said as he plopped down next to me, “we might just have an answer.”

“Ya’ll are 5 incredibly rich, incredibly talented teenagers from ENGLAND!” I stated out the obvious.

“And?” Harry added.

“Out of all the other places in the world you could go, why did you decide on this place?”

“Well, since our album released, all we had to do was do some gigs here and there, then be interviewed in various locations. After going to New York, the boys and I decided that we really liked the States. So when Simon told us that we had a month and a half break, everything sort of fell into place.” Liam explained.

“But why Alabama?” I asked in wonder.

“We thought it would be a more peaceful place to spend our break.” Niall said. Just then, the doorbell frantically started ringing. I got up from where I was sitting and walked up to the door. As soon as I opened it, Mac walked in and engulfed me in a giant hug.

“Where did you go?” He said into my hair. “One minute you and Jamie were bickering in the stands and the next thing, you were gone and she was looking bitchier than usual.” We pulled out of the hug and he looked me up and down, conveniently stopping at my leg, his eyes growing wide.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!” He practically screamed in my ear.

“Volume control. Now, please?” I asked and took a step back from him. How do I phrase this? “When I left the park, I kinda, maybe got hit by a car in the parking lot… just a little bit.”

“Oh my gosh, are you okay??” He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said, looking back at the guys sitting on the couch. Mac followed my gaze to where they were looking awkwardly back at us.

“Why is the band that Lauren is obsessed with sitting on your couch?” He asked nervously.

“Well, they were the ones driving the car that hit me.” I said in reply. Mac then got pissed and almost jumped on them. I literally had to pull him back to the door and threaten him to get him to calm down.

“MCCARTNEY HUMMEL YOU CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!” I said fairly loud.

“But-”

“No”

“Wait-”

“Eh!”

“Listen to me!” He laughed.

“No! I can’t hear you! You broke the rules!” I yelled while plugging my ears with my fingers. Just then he gave me a devilish look. Uh oh, I knew what that meant.

“No! No, I wont let you!” I squealed while trying to run away from him. Too bad I wasn’t fast enough. He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. He turned around and walked out the door. I mouthed the word ‘help’ to the boys, and soon all five were running towards the door.

“Mac, you put me down right now or so help me I will kick you in the balls so hard you won’t be able to have children!” I yelled while hitting his back. He knew that I didn’t like being picked up. He shrugged and dropped me on my back. I laid there with my knees up and my hands covering my face for a few minutes. I didn’t feel like doing anything really, so I just laid there.

“Elise?” Louis said while poking my arm.

“Are you alright, love?” Niall’s voice rang from above me.

“She’s fine.” Mac said. I could feel the tension in the air at this point.

“Mac?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

“Go home. You can tell me everything at school. Just please don’t tell anyone that they are in town.” I said while removing my hands from my face.

“And why would I keep this a secret?” He asked, starting to sound like Jamie.

“Because I know so much crap about you it is not even funny.” And with that, he left.