Life's a Bitch

A/N so if you couldnt tell by the name of the chapter, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF LANGUAGE. So, if you are one of those people who cant stand foul language, you shouldnt even be reading this story. Just a heads up, enjoy!!!

-Challen

I buried my face further into my pillow, trying to muffle out the noise that was coming from my room. The pillow tightened it’s grip on me before yelling back. Wait, pillows don’t yell. Or have arms. Damn it.

            “Shut up!” I muttered, closing my eyes tighter and trying to go back to sleep.

            “What is going on? I thought you loved me!” Niall’s voice rang in my ears, giving me a major headache. “I should have known, considering you’re so friendly with everyone else!” He spat at me. His voice was filled with venom, and I knew that he meant to hurt me. I opened my eyes and saw him standing next to the bed, his blue eyes cold and his face red with anger. If looks could kill.

            “Calm down, mate.” Liam said from right next to me. I looked up and saw that I had fell asleep in his arms during my little crying session. Oops.

            “Calm down!? You f*cking sleep with my ex girlfriend and you expect me to calm down?” He yelled. I sat straight up and raised an eyebrow at him.

            “Ex?” I asked, probably louder than it should be.

            “Sorry, but I don’t like to have cheating bimbo’s as my girlfriends.” He spat back at me. I got out of bed and stood before him; he looked down at me and scowled.

            “Maybe if you can stop PMS-ing for a few minutes, we can explain-”

            “Don’t bother,” he interrupted, “I don’t want to hear you go into detail about how you cheated on me with my best friend.”

            “We didn’t-” Liam defended, before Niall cut him off.

            “You have no room to talk!” Niall boomed. I staggered back at his sudden outburst.

            “What has gotten into you?!” I screamed.

            “What has gotten into me?! You’re the Ho that Liam slept with! I have every right to be pissed off with you; you talentless, fat ass bitch! Sleeping around is probably the only thing you're good for!” My jaw dropped when he told me this, and his eyes bearing into mine only made the situation worse. I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I didn’t let them show. That would only give him the satisfaction of knowing that his words affected me.

            “Get out.” I said coldly, pointing to the door. He scowled at the both of us before storming out, slamming the door behind him. I felt a pain in my chest, like a hole had formed where my heart was. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Liam’s sympathetic face.

            “Are you alright?” I shook my head. What was I going to do now? I guess, since Niall and I apparently weren’t together anymore, I had no business being here.

            “You should go get ready for your interview, I know that Lauren and Alexa wouldn’t want to go.” I quickly changed the subject.

            “Are you going?” He asked. He turned to me when he opened the door, waiting for a response.

            “Yeah, I guess.” I shrugged. I saw a sad smile form on his mouth before he left, closing the door behind him. I took a quick shower, hoping that the scalding water would wash away my pain. When I finished my shower, I dried my hair slightly. When it was just damp, I scrunched it with mousse and set out to pick my outfit. I ended up wearing gladiator sandals, a blousy purple tank top and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room and into the living room, to find Niall and Liam having a hushed conversation. Niall looked up at me and I looked away from him, already feeling the tears pricking at my eyes.