Chapter 20

Chase Pov

Once I realized what Ryder said I immediately started jumping with joy.I'm so happy I'm having another pup. Me and Ryder are going to make great parents, again.

I look around to see where Ryder went but he wasn't there. I looked all down stairs for him. Once there was no sign of him down stairs, I headed up. I went straight to our room once I heard crying. It was so faint, that if I was human I would of missed it.

I went to the door and put my ear up to it. I listen to the sounds of shuffling and soft sniffles. Is Ryder ok? Why is he upset?

I softly called out to him but got no reply. I called out his name a little louder and he answered me with a soft 'Leave me alone'. My heart sanked a little. Is he mad at me?

"Ryder... baby open the door."

"No! You don't love me anymore because I'm pregnant again! Leave me alone!" He yelled.

"W-what....?"

What is he talking about. I never said that. I'm happy he is pregnant again. I love him with all my heart, and I'll love that baby just the same.

"Ryder baby, who told you that?"

"When I told you I was pregnant again you froze up and just stared at me. You hate me Chase.."

"No baby, no... I was just thinking, that's all. I love you so much and I love that baby. Just please open the door.." I sighed softly.

I heard him sniffle again before I heard more shuffling around. Soon the door was being unlocked and slowly opening. Ryder looked at me with big puffy red swollen eyes and a flushed face. Even when he cries he is beautiful.

His big dark sapphire blue eyes lock with mines for a second before he looks down, fiddling with his thumbs and head down casted. Awe my poor baby.

I pull him into my arms and hug him close. He is so adorable. He rubs his nose all over my chest and hugged me tighter. I sigh and peck his forehead, then rest my head on top of his. I want to marry this boy one day. Make him mine in the human world to, so everyone knows his is mine.

After a few minutes of silence I ask him a question.

"Go one a date with me..?"

He looked at me and blushed. He nodded his head and pecked my lips. I grinned down at him. This boy will be the death of me.

Chance Pov

Wow who knew Raven was the type of person into being fucked like that. He is always so quiet. Shame, no knew he was a freak.

"That was something.. eh?" I asked Rylan as we heeded back too our room.

"Yeah.. Who knew my brother was soo...."

"Freaky? I know. Raven is truly surprising."

"Yup. So what should we do on this wonderful evening?"

"Do we have a pool?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah.. why?"

"I always wanted to have sex in a pool." I purred and turned towards him.

"Let's go for a swim than." He growled.

Rae Pov

I'm so happy for my brothers. Ryan and Raven are mates, which was weird at first but I got over it. Rylan and Chance, Chase's brother, are mates. and finally Chase and Ryder. A lot of stuff has happen this year or so. I'm happy that my family is happy.

I walked towards my room and heard strange noises. I stopped and paused for a second. Who is in my room? I walked and cracked my door open. This wonderful scent hit my nose. It smelt like oranges and flowers. I open my door all the way and seen this cute pixie boy. He had to be about 18 years old. Three years younger than me.