Chapter 12

Ryder Pov

It's been a month since I got back and I'm due in just two short weeks. Yay! I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant. Chase is so excited and way over protective of me and the twins. I can't even shower with out him hovering over me thinking I might slip in the tub. Idiot! I know how to shower.

Any ways, my birthday is coming up! January 12th. The boys are due December 20th so a few weeks before my birthday.

I'm also happy that Rylan found his mate. Chance is perfect for him. He is so bold and blunt, just what Rylan needs. He is also very caring and funny.

Rylan and I talked about the kidnapping. We told everyone what happen and they forgave him. Well, all except for Chase. He went ape shit on Rylan. I've never seen Chase so mad in my life. And I never want to again. It took five warrior wolf's plus my dad to get him off of Rylan.We had to give him wolfbane to knock him out cause his wolf was going crazy. Chance didnt take to lightly to what Chase did to his mate. He was cursing up a storm over Rylan face. While my brother Rae just laugh at him. But everything is fine now. Chase forgave Rylan after I put in a lot and a lot of sex and other things he agreed upon that I'm not naming.

Now we are all one big happy family. Or maybe I spoke to soon?

________________

"Chase....." I whined.

"Yes love?" he poked his head out of the kitchen.

We live in our own house now yay! It's so big! I gushed over it. I love it!

"My feet hurt."

"Well? You want me too rub them?"

"Yes please! I'll love you for ever and ever.!"

He chuckled and told me okay. A few minutes later he came into the living room with a jar of nutella and pickles for me, and a sandwich for him. Yum.

"Your cravings are so weird baby."

"Mmm.. It's so good." . I moaned.

He just laughed and finish his sandwich then started rubbing my feet. I moaned again at the feeling. They hurted so bad. Gosh I love this man.

"Ahh...right there baby. Work those hands." I groaned and took a bite of my nutella covered pickle.

He looked at me weirdly then shrugged. That's right mister. Look away and rub my feet. I am the king of this house!

"So have you thought of names for the twins yet?"

"No. But I was thinking maybe rhyming names. Like Hayden and Jayden or Landon and Liam?"

"I like Hayden and Jayden but they rhyme way to much. But I really like the name Landon but not Liam. Maybe they can be Landon and Logan.?" He mention.

"Mm I like it. My little Landon and Logan." I said and rubbed my belly. They did a little kick. Yay! They like they're name.

"Babe, what do you want for dinner.?"

"You.." I purred and bit my lip.

"Mmm.. you sure you can handle me baby?"

"I did before. Didn't I?"

"Point taken. But maybe after you have the babies.." I pouted after he said that.

"Fine.." He pecked my pouty lips.

"But what do you really want for dinner? I can make you some steak with mash potatoes and strawberry cheesecake for desert."

I mumbled a soft that's fine and he got up and headed to the kitchen to start dinner.