Chapter 14

Ryder Pov

It's been five months since Verona attacked me and I had the twins. Everything's been crazy. Raven and Ryan are getting married in about three more months. Ryan proposed to Raven when they went on a dinner date. Raven came back in hysterics about how beautiful it was. As for everyone else, things has been great. Rylan and Chance are in a serious relationship. My parents and Chase's are great grandparents, always spoiling the twins and Grady found his mate. He is very shy and quite, but beautiful. His name is Ember. He is my height which is 5'6. But they are happy together, so I'm happy.

I get up from bed and stretch before walking into the bathroom to shower. Chase wasn't in bed so I'm guessing he is doing something with the pack. I quickly shower and head out to put clothes on. I grab Chase's over size black shirt and put it on over my grey boxers.

I head down the hall way to check on the twins. They were sound asleep. They look so peaceful. I kissed their foreheads before heading down stairs. As I got to the last step I smelt blueberry pancakes. Yum, my favorite. I headed to the kitchen and seen a shirtless Chase standing over stove flipping pancakes.

"Morning.." I said as I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed right beneath his right shoulder and let it linger for a moment before I rested my head on his back.

"Morning love. How did you sleep?"

"Good because you were there."

He turned the stove off and turned around to face me. I beamed up at him and he pecked my lips with a chuckle.

"Your so adorable." He sighed lovingly and wrapped his arms around me.

"I try." I pecked his cheek and moved to sit down at the dining table.

"How are Landon and Logan? Are they still asleep? "

"Yup. Out like a light."

He nodded his head and handed me a plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon, mixed fruit, and oatmeal on it. I mumbled out a thanks, and moaned in delight at the taste of the food.

"Gosh. I love your cooking.." I moaned in gratitude.

"Welcome baby. I only cook the best for you."

We made small talk as we ate, and talked about what has to be done today.

"There has been sighting of rogues around the boarder, so we are keeping the guards in high alert just incase something happens."

"Why are they near the boarder?" I asked curiously.

"We don't know but I'm going down there today too see why."

"Ok. Just be careful." I sighed.

He nodded his head and got up to head up and get dress.

"I'll be back later." He said coming back down stairs with a navy blue shirt on and light blue jeans.

I nodded my head and told him I'll see him later that I'm dropping the boys off at his parents and that I had some earns to run.

"Ok. Love you baby."

"Love you to." I pecked his lips and he was on his way.

I heard up stairs to get ready for my day.

Unknown Pov

"You have to make sure you get him today! He is ruining my life!" Verona shrieked.

"Ok Verona just let your big brother handled it." I sigh.

"Thanks Vincent." she kissed my cheek and walked away.

I love my little sister and would do anything for her. The Blue Winter Pack will pay for kicking my family out when Verona attacked the alphas mate. She loves Chase. Rejected her own mate for him. No one hurts my sister and get away with it. No one!