Chapter 15

Warning: Rape content

Narrator Pov

Ryder woke up in a dark room. He couldn't remember how he got there. He was alone and cold. He tried calling for help but no one ever came. He was so scared. He just wanted Chase. He want him to find and rescue him from this lonely place.

He moved around and realize he was chained by the ankle. 'Why do people always come after me?'He thought. First Rylan, now this. He thinks he just might be going crazy.

He heard the door creak open and  crawled to the back corner and balled into himself. The door close and foot steps move around. Then a light was turned on.

He could hear the person breathing; watching him as he closed into himself tighter.

"Ryder..." a deep voice called him.

He whimpered when he heard the foot steps come closer. 'Go away' He mentally told the person. But they didn't listen, they just kept coming closer and closer. Soon they stop right in front of him. But he didn't dare look up. To scared to know who kidnapped him.

"You've been a bad boy Ryder. Your the cause to my sister's heart break. You took Chase away from her. Now I must punish you." the person whispered in his ear.

He whimpered and tried to back farther into the corner. He wanted to get away from this. He doesn't want punishment.

"Please.." He whimpered.

The man just chuckled and shook his head. 'Cute' He thought. His eyes sparked with new interest.

"You'll make a.. perfect play toy Ryder."

Ryder's breath was caught in his throat. 'Play toy?' No! He thought. He was only ment for Chase now, and no one else.

"No.. please I have a mate..." He pleaded.

The man growled and yanked his hair upward cause Ryder to let out a cry of surprise.

"Your mine now." the man growled.

Ryder winced and let his eyes focused until he saw who kidnap him.

"Vincent..." He whispered in disbelief.

"Nice to see you again my sweet. We're going to have tons of fun." He purred at the end.

Ryder shivered in disgust and tried to get away from. He scratched at Vincent hand in his hair for him to let go. He whimpered loudly when it was yanked even harder. Vincent doesn't want him to put up a fight.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.. Now you gotta pay for fighting Ryder."

Ryder whimpered and fought more when Vincent started dragging him across the room. He begged him to stop when Vincent threw him on the bed and started to tie him down in a hands and knee position. Tears cascaded down his face.

"Please stop Vincent... I'm sorry" he sobbed.

Vincent chuckled darkly and yanked his head back to look at him. Ryder cried harder when Vincent slap him.

"To late Ryder. We're going to have some fun. But first we must inform the surprise guest. Why don't we call him."

Ryder had no clue what Vincent was talking. All he wanted is Chase. Vincent slowly started pulling off Ryder's cloths as the phone ranged. He sobbed every time Vincent caressed his skin. It was not Chase's touch so he didn't want it. By the time someone said hello on the phone he was stripped naked.

"Hello..?"

"Chase.. good evening. This is Vincent in case you forgot." Ryder's breath got caught in his throat. Vincent was gonna make him listen.

"What do you want." Chase growled.

"I have something you want. I think he wants to say Hi. Say hi Ryder." Vincent slapped Ryder's butt cheek and he yelled out in pain.

"Ryder?! Baby are you okay? Vincent you let him go right fucking now!" He yelled angrily.

"But I can't. Your gonna miss the show." Vincent whined. "Never mind I don't like listeners while I pleasure people. I'll record and send it to you so you can watch my pound into your little mates tight round ass."

"Don't you fucking touch him Vincent! I swear to fucking-" Chase was cut off.

"I gotta go. Your mate, awaits me." He yanks Ryder hair harder so he whimpered loud enough for Chase to hear.

Vincent's throws the phone on the floor and doesn't bother hanging up because he knows Chase will hear and that is what he really wants. He wants him to feel the pain his sister felt from the rejection. He wants him to hurt.

He starts laying little kisses up and down Ryder's spine, squeezing his ass. Ryder whimpered from the touches and wiggle around trying to get away.

"Stop... please.." Ryder sobbed. But Vincent didn't listen.

Vincent slowly started removing his cloths until he was naked and behind Ryder.

"No can do Ryder. Chase must pay for what he did."

Vincent started to spread Ryder's cheeks and saw how red his hole was. Waiting to be plungged into. He groaned at the sight. He was sexual frustrated and was gonna take it out on Ryder.

In one thrusted he was ball deep into Ryder. Moaning at how tight he was. Ryder on the other hand cried and scream out in pain. They could faintly hear Chase yelling into the phone.

Vincent pulled on Ryder's hair as he started immediately slamming in and out of Ryder. Ryder screamed for Vincent to stop and take it out because it hurt but to no vail. Vincent rammed inside of him over and over again. His grip tight and Ryder's hip and in his hair. He moaned in pleasure at the warmth that was wrapped around him. Ryder muscles were clenched tight so it made the feeling all the more better.

"Stop!... It hurts, take it out!" Ryder cried in pain.

He felt a shame of him self. He was in such a intimate position and it was not with Chase.

Vincent sighed in bliss when he felt close to his orgasm. He stated sucking on Ryder's neck leave love bites Herr and there.  Ryder just cried even harder at the action. A few more thrust later Vincent camed with a grunt and clasped on top of Ryder. He pulled out of him and untied him from the bed. Ryder curled up into a ball and cried himself to sleep. Vincent was left satisfied and Ryder broken.

Chase was fuming and planning Vincent death. 'How dare he touch want is mine!' He thought in outrage. Once he finds Ryder he will never let anyone near him again.

3 months later...

Ryder Pov

I've been in this room for so long I don't know if it's day or night. How many days or weeks has it been. Maybe even months. I'm slowly losing hope in ever betting found. Vincent rapes me so much that I've stop begging him to stop and just lay there. Pathetic right?

I miss Chase and my babies. I miss my family. I want to see them again. I want to be home. Away from this craziness.

A while ago I found out that Vincent was Verona's older brother. So this is all her doing. He told me that he is sorry but not for having sex with me. I shook my head in disbelief.

I'll get out of here one day. Chase will fine me. I believe in him with the last little bit of my hope. The love of my life will save me from this hell whole. He then he can fix me from being broken. Hopeful.

Happy Easter! I hope you enjoy.

Comment.Vote.Share

ImperfectionSmiles