Chapter 4

Ryder Pov

Its been a month since i've awaken from my coma. I dont remember what happen but i know Chase is my mate. Once you find your mate and mark them, your bounded for life. But my father banned him from seeing me. And he wont let me out of his sight. 

Its hurts being away from him. Yeah he marked me forcefully but it still hurts so much being away from him. Plus it hurts even more since the full moon is in 2 days. All my wolf does is whimper for his mate, and I'm sick from being away so long. My already pale skin is getting paler and i have bags under my eyes. I know my father see it but he wont do any thing about it. He just looks at my sympathetically and walks away. I guess ill just go to sleep and see where tomorrow leads me.

I walk down to the kitchen and see my dad reading a newspaper.

"Morning." i say softly. Its hurts to speak any louder.

"Morning Ryder. You don't look so good."

"No shit." i mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Dad you know i have to be around Chase for the full moon right? If not I'm only going to get sicker. Please just let me visit him for one day." i begged.

"No."

"Please..." i whimpered.

"One day Ryder. Once the full moon past you come straight home. No question asked."

"Yes sir." i said happily. For the rest of that day i start to feel better, and i go pack a bag to head to my mate later tonight.

Chase Pov

Its been a long month since i woke up and Ryder and Levi were gone. Im always tired and grumpy. And all my wolf does is whimper.

Tonight the full moon comes out, and its going to be hella pianful without Ryder.

-Knock knock- 

"Come in."

"Hey sweetie. How you feeling.." my mother walks in.

"Okay i guess. Would be better if Ryder was here."

"Actually.. Ryder is just downstairs." after she said that i was flying out the room and down the stairs.

As soon as i hit the last stair i was hit with that apple and cinnamon smell, with a little hint of vanilla. I growled and followed the sent.

I finally walked into the living room and seen Ryder sitting talking to my sister Lillie. He look so beautiful. I can just devour him right there.Take him in all different ways. I can imagine him under me moaning and screaming out for me. Scratching at my back begging for me to go harder, faster, deeper... I know they can smell my arousal. 

Before he even got a chance to look up i was in front of him. I pick him up bridal style and ran back to my room. I lock the door and push him up against the wall kiss up and down his neck.

"Chase... wait a second." he push at my chest.

I growled in his neck and started nibbling at his neck. He whimpered and crane his neck more for me. My god he smelled so good.

I ripped open his shirt and threw him onto the bed. I slowly took off my shirt, and he bit his lip. i crawled on top of him and started kissing down his neck.

"Chase...." he said breathlessly. I can feel the sparks flying as we lay here skin to skin.

"Tell me you want me." i groaned into his neck. I ran my hand up and down his chest and let it linger at his waist.

"I want you." he moan out. I kissed down his neck until i got to his chest and ranned my tongue over his right nipple and he whimpered. I bit down gently and tug at it until it was beat red.

"Please..." he whimpered.

"Please what...?" I went to the other nipple and did the same. He cryed out and arched his back.

When i was done bitting and licking his nipples, i stood up and took my pants off.

Authors Note: 

Next page is smut. if you dont want to read it please skip.