Chapter 18

Ryder Pov

It's been a month since Chase came for me and brought me home. A lot of stuff has happen in that time frame. I was reunited with my kids, and spend some time getting to know them better. They are almost two years old. They grew up so fast. They call me mama and Chase dada. It's so adorable. Landon is a daddies boy. He gets Chase to do anything for him with those big dark gray eyes. Whereas Logan is a totally mommies boy. He constantly wants my attention which I don't mind since I was gone for almost a year.

I also found out that Raven and Ryan had a little girl while I was away. Her name is Amber. She has Ryan's auburn hair and Raven's icy blue dough eyes. She is truly beautiful and I can already see her as a heart breaker in the future.

As for Chance and Rylan; they've been fucking like bunnies. They are probably fucking right now. Since they found out Chance can't get pregnant, they've been going bare back. They will fuck any and every where. I caught them fucking in the hallway before, right beside their room door. I mean, really? It's just a door away.

I've been getting nightmare about Vincent and him raping me. But Chase is slowly helping me forget about them. He is such a huge help. That's why I love him.

I also have been keeping a secret from Chase. I'm two weeks pregnant. I have a little pudge, but it's not noticeable. I still remember they day he got me pregnant. I don't think he remembers though.

Flashback....

"Chase" I moaned as he stroked me softly.

He planted kissed up and down my neck and started stroking me faster. He pulled my briefs all the way down before kissing down my chest stroking faster me faster. My breathing started getting heavy and I tighten my grip on the sheets. Chase lowered his head and I felt his warm breath on the tip of my member. He licked from the base to the top and then back down again. I groan and arched my back. He slowly took me into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down. I cried out in pleasure and grip his hair. He stated sucking harder and faster, flicking his tongue out my tip. I thrusted my hips up and pushed his head down. I felt his finger enter me and started thrusting in pace with his head.

"Chase! Right there...ahh.. fuck. Don't...uhgn.. stop." I moaned.

He hummed around me and started going a little faster. I felt my stomach tighten and knew I was getting close. His pace quicken and when I felt the back of his throat I camed with a long loud moan. I laid down flat, catching my breath while I felt the bed shift around. I close my eyes and breath in a much needed breath before reopening them. I gasped in surprise when I see Chase grinning down at me.

"Don't fall asleep. I still need to get rid of my problem." He smirked at me.

I smiled at him and traced up and down his chest. I ran my hand down to his member and grabbed it before stroking out lightly. He groaned but never took his eyes off of me. I lean in close to him and whispered:

" Fuck me... Chase..." I purred into his ear, and licked his neck.

He growled and lifted my hips before slamming right into me. With out a condom. I cried out in pain and a little bit of pleasure then bit my lips as he waited for me to adjust. A minute later I nodded my head and he pulled back and thrusted straight back in to the hilt. I groan and gripped the sheets. He grabbed my legs and spread then farther out so they were wide open and thrusted into me faster and harder. I moaned on pleasure and tried to buck into him but it was kind of hard since he had my legs so far apart. He pushed them up a little; towards my head and spread them wider. I knew it was gonna hurt in the morning, but I didn't care right now because he was so deep.

"Chase..Y-your... sooo... deep" I said in between gasp.

"Fuck baby.. your always so tight for me." He grunted.

I grabbed his hair and pulled his lips to mine and kissed him with so much hunger. When he got closer, he went even deeper ramming into my sweet spot. I was in total bliss.

"Don't stop....please.." I sobbed at the intense pleasure.

His thrust became faster and my breathing got deeper. He yanked my hair back so my neck was exposed to him and he attacked it. Licking, biting, sucking, nibbling, anything you name he was doing it.

"I-im... close... so close..." I cried out.

He grabbed a hold of my member and started stroking me hard and fast. I groan and raked my nails up his back side. A few more thrust and strokes and I came, some in his hands. He soon followed and collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. Once his breath was some what normal; he pulled out and laid beside me. I closed my eyes and put a smile on my face.

"I love you.."

"I love you to Chase." I cuddled up next to him.

Flashback over....

I smiled at the memory and grabbed a glass of water. How could we forget the condom. We are such idiots sometimes. I sighed worriedly and rub my belly. I want a girl this time. And I had to think of a way to tell Chase I'm pregnant again. I sighed again feeling a little depressed.

Chase will love this baby no matter what. He or She was just so unexpected.

"What's wrong..?" I looked up and seen Raven looking at me worriedly. He had Amber in his arms, softly rocking her.

"Nothing. Trying to figure out how to tell Chase something." I said softly.

"Tell Chase what..?" he tilted his head in curiosity.

"That in pregnant. Again." I sighed softly.

"He loves you Ryder. He will accept you and the baby no matter what."

"What if he doesn't want anymore kids? What then?"

"You guys will figure it out together. He loves you. Just remember that."

I sighed and nodded my head and continued to drank my cup of water. Hopefully he will accept us. He loves me and he will love this new baby also.

How was that? I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment.Vote.Follow

ImperfectionSmiles