Chapter 17

Ryder Pov

Eleven months. That's the number I hate the most right now.  Eleven months away from Chase. Eleven months away from Logan and Landon. Eleven miserable months away from my family. I am truly broken inside. Only being near them will heal me, fix me.

I sigh thinking about them and lay down on the bed. It's not the most comfortable bed, but it's better then the floor. I stare at the ceiling for I don't know how long before the door to the room opens.

"It's your lucky day." a deep voice said.

"How so..?" I turn my head towards the person.

"Your going home my sweet. That's how." Vincent replied.

"It's not nice to lie." I snapped at him.

"I'm not!"

I stare at him for about five minutes before the tears started coming. I balled into myself and cried harder.

"R-really?" I choked out.

"Yes. Verona wants you to go back. I personally don't, we always had so much fun." He purred at the end.

I cringed in disgust. And I thought he might of had a chance at being nice for once.

"Tell her I said thank you. That I'm truly gratefully." I spoke honestly.

He just nodded his head and left the room. Once the door was close I cried tears of joy. I'll finally have Chase back.

Chase Pov

The run was long. We left the territory a while ago. Verona told me we were close and i felt my heart flutter at having Ryder back in my arms. I love that boy.

We were close. I can see the house up ahead. I ran faster and didn't slow down when Verona told me to. My wolf took over. Wanting his mate at this very moment. We ran straight into the door and shifted in the living. I looked around and seen Vincent liking dead at me. Our eyes met and he smirked at me.

"Eager are we?"

"Where is he?" I growled getting impatient.

"Last room at the end of the hall up stairs."

I ran up the stairs and down the hall. When I got in front of the door something was wrong. It smelt like Ryder but a lot of Vincent. His sent was every where. I growled in outrage. He dare fuck my mate!

I threw open the door; growling. Ryder look up at me from the bed, surprised, before running and jumping on me.

"Chase!" He sobbed in my chest.

"Ryder.." I hugged him tight to me inhaling the sent of his hair.

He sobbed telling me how much he missed me and how horrible it was being away from me. My wolf growled in approval that our mate missed us just as much as we missed him. But he smelt like Vincent and that didn't sit well with us.

"Why do you smell so much like Vincent?"

He stiffen in my arms and clutched my shirt tighter.

"He...uh...He raped me. I hated it! I begged him to stop, it hurt so much. it wasn't your touch. I didn't like it." He cried.

That motherfucker! I'll kill him. But I have to get this sent off of him, so he can smell like me.

I pulled his face back and kissed his tears away. I then kissed his lips. They were salty but still sweet. He moaned into my mouth and deepen the kiss. I pulled him in closer so there was absolutely no space in between.

"Chase..." He whimpered.

I groaned and grab his legs and lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around me. I walked towards the bed and softly drop him on top of it. He look up at me with eyes full of want and lust. I bit my lip at him and started taking his cloths off. I was already naked since I was already turned into my wolf form.

I got down to his boxers and slowly pulled them off and took in every inch of him. There were scars along his beautiful pale skin, but he was still the beauty I knew.

"Flawless..." I whispered and caressed his skin.

He moaned at the contact. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and pulled me closer to him. I stuck my finger into his entrance and started moving my finger in a normal pace. He groaned and pant into my ear. I add another finger and another; pumping them into him.

"More... I need something.. more.." He groaned.

I pulled my fingers out and put a condom that was on the stand on. I placed my member at the front of his entrance. I pushed it in until it was just the tip and slammed the rest of the way in. He cried out in pleasure and pain and wrapped his arms around my neck. I started thrusting into him at a normal pace. I can already smell my self on him but it wasn't enough.

I picked up my pace and started slamming into him harder and faster.

"Chase! Ahh! Fuck... D-Don't stop..." He moaned.

I nibbled at his ear going deeper into him. He moaned in my ear and I went even harder. He breathing started getting heavy and I knew he was close.

"Come for me...." I said in a deep husky voice and bit down where his shoulder and neck meet.

He threw his head back in a silent cry and dugged his nails into my back. A couple of thrust later I camed inside of him and ride our my orgasm. I slowed down and then pulled out of him, and disposed of the condom then laid beside him breathing heavy.

"Sorry. It's just you smelt like Vincent and I didn't like it." I apologize.

He just nodded his head and curled into me and fell asleep. Next time he wakes up here will be home. Our home.

How was it. Hope you enjoyed.

Comment.Vote.Follow

ImperfectionSmiles