Chapter 21

Chase Pov

I sat there on one knee waiting for his answer. I'm so nervous, I've never done this before. I love Ryder so much and it would kill me if he doesn't say yes.

I watch as he looked at me wide eyes and teary. He looked so beautiful. He nodded his head real fast and started screaming yes and jumped on me. Knocking me down and planting kisses all over my face. I chuckled and lifted us up off the ground.

The sparkle in his eyes made my heart flutter. I tuck a stand of hair behind his ear and pecked his lips.

"Let's go. I booked us a hotel." He blushed and nodded his head.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the car. Once we were buckled in; I left for the hotel.

As soon as he open the room door he gasped and put his hand over his mouth. He turned towards me and looked at me with so much love. I hugged him and told him to go take a shower and put what was on in the bag I handed him.

When the bathroom shut, I quickly but candles around and lit them up.

Ryder Pov

I got out the shower and took the items out the bag. There was a lace dark blue thong and silk robe. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks. Chase likes this kind of stuff?

I pull the cloths on and moan at the soft material when it rubs my hole. Oh god, I'm a freak. I blushed again. This is never happening again. I check my self in the mirror and seen the robe stop right at my mid thigh. It showed abit of my private area.

I walk out the bathroom and seen candle lit around the room. It gave a nice dim light to the room.

I look towards the bed and seen Chase laying on the bed naked, legs open so I could see him stroking his cock. I moaned out loud at the sight. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. He got this hungry look in his eyes. He beckoned me over and crawled to the end of the bed where I was at.

He stood up so he was towering over me and I shivered at his glaze. He bent down and pecked the side of my neck before placing his hands on my hip. He pulled me closer, turn me around so my back was to his chest and untied my robe with one hand. I could feel him on my back side. I moaned again when he ran his free hand down my chest and nibbled on my neck.

He pulled my robe off of me slowly making sure his finger trailed down my arm. I got goose bumps and shivered again when I felt his warm breath on my ear.

"I'm going to make endless love to you tonight Ryder, all night. No roughness just slow and gentle until your begging me to stop. And even then.. I won't.." He purred at the end.

I moaned and whimpered at the same time. God this man can turn me on so much, it's unbelievable. He grabbed my hand and held his hand out towards the bed. I gentle climbed on it and laid down on my back. I felt the bed dip and looked up into his loving eyes. He smiled at me then kissed my lips.

I sighed and happiness at the gentleness in the kiss. It wasn't rushed, just nice and gentle. Soft even. I grabbed his face in my palms and deepen the kiss a little. He lowered him self on me and grinded a little so he rubbed against the soft material of the lace. I moaned and he took that chance to slide his tongue in my mouth. There was no fighting just our tongue dancing gracefully with each other.

He pulled back and I took in a deep breath; chest heaving a little. He smiled again and pecked the side of my jaw. I released a breath and closed my eyes as he placed butterfly kisses all over my upper half. When he got to my hip bone he nibbled at it a bit. I started panting and gripped the sheets when he ran his tongue over it softly. It felt amazing.

Chase Pov

I got down to his thongs I gave him and slowly pulled them off and took in every inch of him. There were scars along his beautiful pale skin, but he was still perfect to me.

"Perfect..." I whispered and caressed his skin.

He moaned at the contact. I lifted his right leg and started tailing kisses from his ankle up to his inner thigh. I'd nibble here and there, and he would whimper at the gesture. I did the same thing to his left leg. I continued my tail of kisses all the way up his chest and pulled him closer to me. I caressed his thighs as I ran my tongue over his nipples before taking the right one into my mouth. He threw his head back and moaned; grip tight on the sheets.

He looked so exotic like that. All his little cried of pleasure sounded like sweet music to my ears. I wanted to be slow and gentle with him.

I stop my teasing and looked into his eyes. They were hooded and dark; filed with passion. I licked my way down his chest and place a little kiss on his member. He whimpered and bucked his hips. I gently took him in my hand and pumped him slow. I held his hip down and started pampering his neck in kisses. I listen to him moan and whimper in my ear while my pace didn't change no matter how much he begged for me to go faster.

I trailed the hand on his thigh down to the entrance and played with his hole. I love how it squeeze around the tip of my finger before I pull it out. He felt so warm and tight.

I stop pumping him when his moans got longer and louder. He whimpered at the lost of touch and panted. I grabbed his legs and wrapped then around my waist and aligned myself up with his entrance..I could feel his hole at the very tip on my head. Pre-cum ooze out.

I grabbed his hands and pulled then above his head and entwined them together. Since I had to lean forward my head pushed in and he arched his back with a soft whimper.

"I want you to look at me the whole time I make love to you Ryder. Can you do that?"

He said a breathless yes and locked eyes with me. I pushed all the way till the hilt in him and he arched his back some more and let out a silent moan, but we never lost eye contract.

I slowly started rock in and out of him. He let out little moans here and there. I soon was going a steady gentle pace. He looked me in the eye and moaned my name. It took everything in me not to slam into him just then.

He squeezed my hands and closed his eyes while my pace lifted a little, just above normal thrusts. He bit his lip and open his eyes again when I growled.

I lean in closer to him and kissed him right on the mouth. Our tongues tangled together as my pace stayed the same. I could feel my release coming soon. Ryder moans got louder and pulled away to get a breath. I hid my face in his neck panting. My grip tighten on his hands. I felt my self about to cum. I thrusted a couple more times, being as gentle as I could be. I bit down into his mark and released deep inside him. I heard him scream in ecstasy as he clenched around me and released. He camed so hard for so long, I did the same. It was the most intense orgasms we ever had together. We just made love. Actually love. Slow and gentle. I felt lips on my neck before I felt him go limp in my arms. He feel unconscious from the orgasm.

I pulled out of him and cleaned us up. Once done, I laid beside him and pull him into me. I'll give him an hour to sleep before I wake him up for another round.

How was it? Was it good? I hope so. Give me fee back please. Gracias. ^(^

Comment.Vote.Follow

ImperfectionSmiles