Smut.

Ryder Pov

I laid there, unable to take my eyes off the enormity of his generously portioned d*ck, and struggled to get my already erect meat on display for him. I finally gave up trying to maneuver it out through my fly after a clumsy struggle and simply undid my pants. He let out a long, approving whistle as my raging hard-on sprang out for him

"I haven't done this but you look quite a bit bigger than what i imagine you to be." he said looking quite pleased  "It's even bigger than it felt in your pants."

He reached out and wrapped his huge right hand around it, giving it a gentle tug. I could scarecely believe my eyes as his hulking, hooded member, far bigger than anything I had ever seen, began to plump up and lift off of his magnificent ball sac. Soon he too was fully erect and, with his left hand, he took hold of my right wrist and guided my hand onto it. I shivered at the feel of it, very warm and so fat I had to squeeze to get my thumb and middle finger to meet around its bulky girth.

He slowly pushed me on my back and laid on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved our d*ck so they where next to each other and started thrusting his hip upward. I threw my head back and let out a long moan.

"Chase" i moan loud in his ear.

"I thought you'd like that," he said into my neck.

He thrusted harder and faster. All i heard were my gasp and moans, and his groaning.

"Im close." i said breathlessly. He immatedly stop and start kissing down my body until he got to my throbbing d*ck. He began licking the head.

I gasped. "Chase.." i moaned out. and grip the bed sheets.

Soon he started sucking me until he devoured about half of my length and began slowly working his big, round head up and down on me until, with a little more than two inches to go he triggered his gag reflex on it.

"Ahh...unhg..ahhh" i moaned out. He hummed around my c*ck and i was seeing stars.

"Chase.. Im about to.." 

When I came, I shot my load off so hard that I saw stars for a moment. As I laid there recovering from the intensity of the moment i look at chase and saw him swallowing my cum.

"A little bit salty but it taste amazing". I chuckled breathlessly, it made me tremble with desire and wanting.

"My turn.." i purred in his ear. I rolled him over and climb on top of him.

I touched and rubbed his legs, ran my nails along his thighs and stomach. I ran my tongue along his stomach and chest. I kissed his stomach and chest, licked and kissed his nipples. He groaned and continued watching me. I touched his chest hairs. Even thought I hadn't even touched his c*ck, I noticed that it was fully erect as I explored the rest of him. Finally I began examining his cock and balls.

"Wow.." i blushed. He chuckled. He was huge way bigger up close.

I licked the head, ran my tongue from his head down to his balls. I also squeezed, pulled and stroked his c*ck.

"Ryder..." he groaned out.

I ran my tongue up and down the underside if his cock and then sucked on his balls. He ranned his fingers threw my hair and pulled at it a few times.

"So good. Ryder. Just like that" 

After sucking and playing with his thick c*ck for a while, I felt the urge to climb on top of him. I got on top of him. We were now face to face and chest to chest.

"So good little mate.." he said and pecked my lips. I blushed and hind my face in his neck. I started kiss up and down his neck nibbling here and there.  I began to rub myself against him. As I moved my body, he slightly moved his legs together, the friction this caused felt very good. It felt so good on top of him, his hands felt great as he moved his hands around my ass and back. I laid completely down on top of him sucking right where his shoulder and neck meet.

"Im close Ryder.." he groaned, i whimpered and slowed down a bit.

"I want you to cum inside me.." i nibbled and licked at his jaw. 

He then rolled up us back over so he was on top and i was on my stomach. He positined me on my hands and knees. He spread my anus cheeks and blew on my puckered red hole.

"Chase..." i groaned and gripped the sheets.

He then asked me to suck two of his fingers. I sucked for about two minutes before he pulled it out and rubbed it around my hole. I whimpered i wanted him to sick it in and f*ck me already. He entered me with his finger.

"So tight.." he kiss the low of my back and he started to fingered me. I grasped then groaned in to the pillow slowly working my ass on his finger. He add another and then another. Streching me.

"Faster.." i moaned out. He obligated. He was fingering me for about a minute or so before he removed his fingers.

"I gonna tongue f*ck you babe..." he whispered in my ear and peck my neck.

Soon i felt his tongue running along the rim of my hole. I grapsed it felt so warm, so wet. He slow enter me and started tongue f*cking me.

"Ahh.... Chase.!" i moaned loudly. He hummed and started pushing his tongue deeper.

Its felt so good. and this is just his tongue, use imagine his d*ck. He continued that for a few more minutes before he pulled out. I was grasping for breath.

'You like that" i just moaned in response."

He gently grasped my hips and began rubbing his c*ck against my ass. I could feel the head of his c*ck against my ass.

"Your ready"

"Yes.." i moaned.

 He slowly began pushing it in. It didn't go in the first time, and it took him several more tries because he was so big. Finally he got a little further in, but still not quite all the way. He was being very gentle, and he continually asked if I was ok cause i kept flinching. He is way bigger then Grady.

When his c*ck slid all the way in I grasped and he gave a deep moan as it slid in. He waited for me to adjust, then he moved in me with a gentle, steady pace for quite a while. I groaned a little at the pain. There was a mirrored closet in the room and I could see him thrusting in me. I noticed that his eyes were closed most of the time as he thrusted in me.

"Faster.." i said and started to move my hips with his thrust. He opened his eyes and they were a black abyss, i got lost in them.

Chase Pov.

I started moving in and out steadily, and slowly increasing the speed of my thrusts. Pure heaven! I was f*cking my mate. The very idea made me hotter and hotter. I started thrusting brutally into Ryder– every stroke HARD, slamming into him. My sweat was flying every time our bodies collided, my huge horse c*ck relentlessly pounding into his tight hole. His moans were louder than practically screaming.

"Ahh..ung...mmm... ha... Dont stop Chase!" he cried out. I kissed up and down his back and nibbled at his neck. 

I could see Ryder's face as I pounded into him, he was moaning in ecstasy, as I slammed into him even harder, f*cking him fast and furiously. I finally thrusted it inside deep as it go and saw stars.

Ryder Pov

"Don't stop, for God's sake please don't stop" i screamed out.

The longer he f*cked me the better it felt. I could feel my load bubbling up in my balls. I hadn't even touched my d*ck and it was ready to shoot. Then bam four or five strings of cum shot out of my d*ck and landed all over my chest. While I was trying to recover my wits I could feel his hot tongue licking up the cream on my chest. Then he reached up and shared the remnants of my load with me. The taste of my c*m on his tongue got me hard all over again.

Soon he was picking up the pace and I could feel that he was getting ready to shoot off in my ass. He started to scream out his orgasm. 

"D*mn Ryder that was so f*cking good" he said as he started to pull out then cuddle with me.

I glanced over and saw that contentment on his face and just had to give his beautiful mouth another kiss or five. We lay there enjoying the afterglow. Then fell alseep.

Authoer note:

Hope you enjoyed.