Chapter 19

Ryder Pov

I'm about two months pregnant, and I've been avoiding Chase a lot. Every time he goes to hug me, I pretend that my stomach hurts and move away. I feel so bad for not telling Chase I'm pregnant yet. I'm not showing much, but still. I such a horrible person.

I lifted my shirt up and examine my belly thru the mirror. It's a small little pudge. Only noticeable if I wear a tight shirt. I slow rub my stomach and turn from side to side; seeing how I look sideways.

I wonder if I'm having twins again? Could I handle another set so earlier? What if it's boys? Maybe girls? Little girl's would be lovely. That way Logan and Landon can protect them when they get older.

I sigh and sit down on the bed again. I ran my fingers thru my long white hair. I need to cut it. I don't like it long. Makes me look girly. I'm already the girl in this relationship, don't need to look like one to.

I head down stairs and into the living room where I see Chase sitting on the floor playing with the Logan and Landon. Landon is waddling around giggling, while Logan is crawling after him. Chase is trying to protect Landon from Logan. They look so adorable.

"Dada! No...Dada! Down!" Logan giggle when Chase picked him and swung him around.

Landon sat on the ground pouting at the scene. He hates when Logan gets more attention from Chase then him. He doesn't like sharing.

"Dada no fair." Landon pouted.

Chase look at Landon for a second and bent down and whispered something in his ear. A minute later Landon started jumping up and down screaming 'Ice cream! Ice cream!' I guess he promised him ice cream.

"Mama!" Logan shrieked and ran towards me.

I bent down and picked him up and place kisses all over his face. He giggled and squirmed in my hold. He is so adorable. Him and Landon.

"Hey baby boy. What are you doing with Dada and Landon?" I spoke softly, moving him so he sat on my hip.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder and yawned.

"Nuffing.. But I'm tired mommy."

"Awe.. Do you want to take a nap babe?"

"No... I want ice cream like Landon."

"You can have some when you wake up."

"Pwomise..?" he said tiredly.

"Promise." He nodded and slowly drifted off on my shoulder.

I look up when I hear a throat cleared and seen Chase starting at me lovingly and Landon pouting. I look a Landon with a question stare and he huffed and crossed his shoulders.

"Mommy! You made Logan sleep! Who I play wiff now?" he pouted.

"Sorry baby. You can take a nap too or wait for him to wake up?"

"Can I take nap wiff Logan too?" he asked softly with his head down and twiddling his fingers together.

"Of course baby. Let's go put you and Logan in bed. Mkay?" He nodded his head and grab my hand with his small ones, leading me upstairs.

After putting Logan in bed and Landon to sleep I went into the kitchen for something to eat. As I was looking thru the refrigerator, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jump for a second before I felt those tingling sensation and settle down into his arms.

"Hey.." He said in a husky voice.

"Hi..." I replied shyly.

He didn't say any thing just nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck and inhaling deeply. His hands rub my stomach slowly but then stop. I wonder why he stop. It felt nice. As soon as I was gonna ask him; he asked me a question that made me stop.