Chapter 3

Ryder Pov

Darkness. That's all i see. Its felt like hours, days even. Everywhere i look i felt alone, and cold. Where is dad? Chase? 

"Ryder...." i hear someone call they sound familiar, but i don't see them.

"Hello..?" i call back.

"Ryder.. wake up.." i hear the same person again. I whimper because I'm scared. I don't know where i am.

"Ryder, babe... Open your eyes." that voice.. it sounds like.. like chase.

"Chase..?" 

"Please wake up babe.. I'm sorry." i heard chase whimper out.

I finally open my eyes after minutes of hearing him whimper. I felt pain in my chest because i couldn't comfort my mate. Hearing him sound so broken, so hurt. I caught a glimpse of him looking at me with those gorgeous grey eyes before everything went black again.

Chase Pov

"Sleep Ryder." as soon as those left my lips,he was out.

He is so beautiful. The way his snow white hair flow to his shoulders and fall infront of his eyes. He is perfection, with his curves that are shape like a woman but it fits him. His full cherry red lips. They look so delectable. Things i could do to those lips. Also his pale skin. It almost blend in with his hair. His hair is just a little darker.

I lift him up and carry him back to the house. His father must be worried. As soon as i get there he is snatched out of my hands.

"Mine." i growled and heard a gasp.

"Yours..?" i heard my mother whisper.

"What the hell do you mean yours! What did you do to my son?" i heard Levi yelled.

"I.. uhh... I marked him." 

"You WHAT?!?!"

"He is my mate. I have the right." 

Levi shook his head. "You don't know what you just did." he whispered and walked away with Ryder in his hand.

3 days later...

Ryder still hasn't woken up, he is in a temporary coma. I'm getting worried. I wish i would of known his white wolf was the last. I would of waited. My wolf wont stop whimpering because he wants to see his mate, but Levi wont let me. He lock him and Ryder in a room together till he wakes up. I still remember what Levi told me.

Flashback..

"I shouldnt of done what."

"Marked him. His wolf cant handle it. Its dangerous." he caress Ryders face.

My wolf growled in my head. He doesnt like others touching whats his. I calmed him down enough to let him know it just his father.

"Why is it dangerous? Whats happening to him?"

"He is a white wolf."

"I know. I've seen his wolf. Its beautiful."

"Yes. And the only white wolf left at that. Thats why me and his brothers are so protective over him. People would kill for him. He is special. No one knows he is the last of his kind, only family. Now you."

"I see, but why is it dangerous to mark him?"

"When you mark your mate, but forceful the go to sleep for two to three days. But a white wolf is different. He goes straight into a coma. Thats why its dangerous. We wont know when he will wake up or if he even wakes up." he whispers and pecks Ryder forehead.

"Im so sorry." my wolf whimpers, afraid for his mate.

"Promise me something Chase."

"Okay..."

"Promise me that when i leave in a week you wont follow us or come for Ryder. Promise me you will leave him alone. What you did by marking him shows me you arent worthy of my son. You dont force love, You earn it."

"I cant promise you that. Ryder is my mate and he decise if he wants me or not. Not you." i growled at him my wolf starting to show.

"Fine! You leave me no choice. I Levi Andrews, banned you Chase Williams from ever coming in contact with my son Ryder Andrews!" he yelled at me.

Flashback over...

Talk about furious. My wolf took over instantly and it took 3 guards and my dad to get me off of him. He cant just banned people from their mate. ex alpha or not. Ryder is my mate, and ill love him till my last breath.

As the days went on Ryder still hasnt woken up and today is the last day then he leaves tomorrow. I cant let that happen. I have to see him first.

As soon as night feel and everyone was asleep, went to the room he was asleep in. I stood next to his bed, looking down at him. He is so beautiful, even when he is asleep.

"Ryder.." i caress his face. My poor baby. He is so cold.

"Ryder.. Wake up." I kissed his forehead.

"Ryder.. please open your eyes"... i whimpered.

"Please.. baby. Im sorry." i pecked his lips.

After a couple minutes of me whimpering and tell him to wake up. He finally open his eyes, long enough for me to see those beautiful dark saphires. He tried to say my name before his eyes shut again.

"Ryder.. Ryder! Baby.. Please open your eyes again. Im sorry. Im so so sorry." i begged kissing all over his face tears running down mine.

I was so busy crying and begging him i didnt hear his father come in, and what happen next was not what i expected.

"I told you to never see him again."  Levi said. Then very thing went black.

Authors Note: 

So..? How was that. Did you like it. Are the chapter to short or no? Do you like the length? Tell me what you think. Next chapter will be a sex scene. hehe..

ImperfectionSmiles