Concert - Harry Potter x Reader (Short Imagine)

House:  After Hogwarts

Blood Status:  You Choose

-----

The music blares from the speakers and you weave in between the dancing, screaming people.  You move past everyone and sit down towards the back of the crowd on a metal bench.  The love performer shouts and sings to the crowd ad they all scream and clap for him.  He waves to the audience as he finishes his musical number and says he'll be back in a few minutes. The coloured lights go off and the stage is then flushed with a pale cream coloured lighting design.  You sigh.

"Hi!" somebody says from behind you.  You slowly look back and see a tall man standing there. "May I sit here?"

You nod.  "Be my guest."

"I'm Harry.  Harry Potter," he says.

"It's very nice to mee you...  I'm Y/n y/l/n," you say, holding your hand out for a handshake.  He takes it and grips it firmly.

"What brings you here?" he asks, curiously.

"My friend bought me a ticket.  I don't know where he is... he's probably close to the front of the pack.  He loves this artist," you say. 

"Yeah.  My friend bought tickets, but he was too sick to go out and gave them tickets to me.  I don't know anyone here," he says, adjusting his jacket.

"Oh...  I don't know anyone here either other than my friend...  I guess I'll be alone for the night then...  he always seems to disappear all the time.  I don't know where he goes.  I usually find him at the library, though.  It's his favourite place." 

"He sounds like my friend.  She, too, spends an awfully long time in the library sometimes." Harry chimed in.

"She sounds lovely," you say back.  "Well... I guess there's no hope of finding my friend.  He's probably fallen off the face of the earth by now.  I going to go and walk home now and be alone for the night."

"Actually, no you won't have to do that," Harry says, staring into your eyes.

"Why?" you inquire. "How will I not be all alone?"

"I met you, y/n," Harry says with a soft smile.  You return the smile and scoot closer to him on the bench. 

"I'm glad I met you, too.  It's not every day you meet someone you get along with well....  At least in my case."

"I guess neither of us will be alone then, y/n..."

----- 

A/N: This chapter was 405 words long!  I just wanted to do something small and I guess it's sorta bad.  OH, WELL!  Thanks for reading!

- Soiea