The Duel - Draco Malfoy x Female Reader X Harry Potter (Choose Your Ending!)

Description:  You're a Ravenclaw.  You're friends with Harry Potter and his group of friends and Draco and his group of friends, too.  You've sorta liked both Harry and Draco for a long time.  They've like you, too and have been lightly feuding over you behind your back for about a year and a half until everything explodes in the corridors.  

House: Ravenclaw

Blood Status: Pureblood

A/N:  This is a choose your ending!  The next two chapters I post will be called The Duel Pt. 2 (Draco Route) and The Duel Pt. 2 (Harry Route).  You get to choose who you end up with!  There will be differences in what happens depending on who you choose!  This chapter may be shorter than my others because this is a two-part imagine!

-----

"Oh, no you don't Potter!" Draco shouts as Harry tries to give you a hug, running over and ripping Harry off of you.

"Draco!  Come on!  I've been friends with Harry since first year!  I have every right to hug him!" you say, turning on Draco and looking at him with your hand on your hips.

"But, I've known you for longer, y/n!" Draco complains.  "I know you have the right to hug him, y/n.  I just can't stand his hands all over you!  It's natural for me to be protective.  That Potter's trouble."

Draco goes and pulls you into a warm hug.  You hug back.  He meant well, after all.  Suddenly Draco pulls away.  Harry's grabbing Draco's robes and tugs him to the ground.  He hits the stone floor hard.

"If anyone's trouble it's you, Malfoy!" Harry barks.

"How dare you touch me!" Malfoy shoots back.

"You're the one who's no good for y/n!" Harry says.

"You're too much of a goody-goody, Potter.  Y/n's gotta have some danger in her life!" Draco smirks, back on his feet.

"What sort of danger?" Harry inquires, suspiciously.

"I mean me.  You know what I'm talking about, Potter," Malfoy replies confidently.  "If she stays with you, she's going to have a boring, sheltered life.  I can show her how to really live."

"Well then, I guess she'll have to choose between us.  I'm not going to tolerate you hovering around us all the time, constantly flirting with her with no end!"

"Come on, you two.  Stop this now!" you plead.  "I can be friends with you both!"

"Please, y/n.  We're not looking for friendship if you know what I mean," Draco whispers, pulling you into his embrace by the waist.  He slowly and seductively takes his lips to your neck and nibbles little kisses down it.  Is this really happening? Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are fighting over me and now Draco's actually kissing me.  

"MALFOY!" Harry yells furiously. Draco backs away from your neck.  "Get your hands off of her!"

"See, Potter?  She likes this," Draco says.  "Obviously, I'm the better one for her.  I can give her what you can't."

Harry quickly draws his wand and points it straight at Draco's face.

"Harry!  No!" you shout. 

"It's okay, y/n," Draco says, taking his own wand out and giving Harry a challenging stare.  "We've been dawdling, Potter.  Let's settle this now."

"Agreed, Malfoy," Harry replies menacingly.  "We'll prove right now who's the best for y/n and who really deserves her!"

"You guys, we don't have to do this!" you say.  "Can't we talk about this?"

"No, y/n!" they both shout.

"Stupefy!" Harry roars.

"Protego!" Draco counters.

"Running away again Malfoy?" Harry mocks.  Draco's blood boils.

Spells fly everywhere.  Draco and Harry's wands are moving so fast you can hardly see them.  Both of them send spells and the other keeps successfully deflect them.  A crowd gathers around to watch the duel.  People cheer and clap.  You see Draco's friends on one side, cheering Draco on, yelling and screaming.  You see Ron and Hermione on the other side.

"Harry! Stop!  No!" you hear Hermione shouting.  "You're wasting your time!"

Harry ignores them.  You can't take it anymore.  It's getting out of hand.  You grab your own wand.

"Protego!" you say calmly.  

The spells stop and Harry and Draco look at you. 

"Stop it you two," you say.  "Please."

"I-I'm sorry, y/n," Draco says, lowering his head.

"I'm sorry, too," Harry adds.

"Can't we call a cease-fire?" you ask. "A truce?"

"No. Y'know, y/n.  If we don't settle this now, this is just going to happen again.  I can't stand not having you in my arms, y/n," Draco confesses.  "I just want you.  I've wanted you for a long time."

"Me, too y/n," Harry says.  "We've been fighting over you for over a year.  Only one of us has to have you.  Neither of us can share..."

"But-" you say.

"No, y/n," Harry says, shaking his head.  "You have to choose now."

He and Draco both hold out their hands pleadingly.  You look out at the two boys in front of you. Both are hoping for you to return their affection.

"So, y/n," Draco calmly says, staring straight into your eyes.  "Who will it be?"

-----

A/N: Who will you choose?  Harry or Draco? Both endings have been posted! This chapter was 872 words long!  Thanks for reading!  I hope you enjoyed!  Requests are open!

- Soiea