The Astronomy Tower Pt. 2 - Draco Malfoy x Female Reader (Request)

Description:  This is part 2 of The Astronomy Tower - Draco Malfoy x Reader as requested by @KellyHome !  This will continue right from where the last chapter left off in this Draco Malfoy X Female Reader string.

House:  You Choose

Blood Status: You Choose

Warnings: Some imagery/content may make some people uncomfortable; beating

-----

You get up shakily, catching yourself against a wall.  You wipe the salty tears from your eyes and grab your wand only to have more tears come.  You stand up straight and exhale with a shallow breath.  Dumbledore is dead.  Draco is a death eater.  How could this be?  Your mind searches helplessly for an answer bit comes to no conclusion.  Throwing yourself forward you start to rush down the dark, spiral staircase quickly, hearing the clanging of your shoes against the steps in pursuit of Draco.  You have to find him before he leaves.  You need to talk to him.  At the bottom of the staircase, you pause momentarily and hear the steady footsteps of a large group.  You follow them.  Suddenly you round the corner and see the backs of the pack of Death Eaters.  All of them are wearing black.  You spot Draco's platinum blonde hair from in between the heads of the cloaked men and women. 

"Y/n!" you hear from behind you!  "Psst!  Y/n!"

You turn a full 180 and see Harry standing behind you, breathing heavily.  

"Y/n, you shouldn't be here.  These people are dangerous.  You could get seriously hurt!" he whispers rather loudly at you, grabbing your shoulders and pushing you against the wall.

"No!  I have to talk with Draco!  I need to tell him that he's making the wrong choice!  Dumbledore said that we could be protected, right?"

"Well, yeah, but -" he interrupted.

"See?!  I have to go and tell him he's being absolutely moronic.  He can't go with those people!" you cry.

"y/n, how many times do I need to tell you?  They're dangerous.  You need to stay here.  They'll torture you!  They might even kill you!"

"I don't care!" you snap back hysterically.  "I.  NEED.  TO.  SEE.  DRACO!  PLEASE!"

Suddenly there's a large boom and the sound of shattering glass followed by the rush of wind and cackling in the distance.  Harry releases you and begins to run towards the source of the sounds.  You whirl around and grab his robes in between your fingers.  He looks back at you, angry.

"Y/n, let go!" he growls.

"No.  I'm coming with you whether you like it or not!"  you say, looking up, meeting his gaze.  Harry sighs.  

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

You run with Harry to the great hall.  You see the cups and plates of the Gryffindor table all broken and on the floor, shattered into millions of pieces.  You gaze forward at the large glass window above the table where the faculty sit during dinner.  You let out a small gasp.  The window's broken and the floating candles all extinguished.

"Let's go!" Harry shouts and you follow him.  You run outside to the courtyard and across the bridge to Hagrid's hut.  You hear the laugh and call of Bellatrix Lestrange coming from below.

"Hagrid?!  Hellooooo!" she says.

Harry breaks into a run straight for Snape.

"SNAPE!  HE TRUSTED YOU!" Harry shouts, in pain and points his wand directly at Snape, still advancing down the hill.  "Incarcerous!"