The Duel Pt. 2 (Draco Route) - Draco x Female Reader

House:  Ravenclaw

Blood status: Pureblood

Warnings:  Making out; Swearing

-----

You reach your hand out and take Draco's in it.  He stares into your eyes and gasps.  He smiles and flings his arms around you, relieved.  He pulls you into a warm embrace and kisses you on the lips.  You watch out of the corner of your eye as Harry storms away, suffering internally from rejection.

"Come with me, y/n," Draco says, pulling you down the hallway through the crowd of people.  You two run down the corridors, arm in arm and Draco tugs you into a broom cupboard.  He pushes you up against the wall, holding your wrists above your head with his hands.  He crashes his lips against yours.  You open your mouth and let him in, allowing him to explore freely.  The scent of his body and breath fill the room.  The sound of his and your laboured breathing floats through the air and bounces off the walls.  You rake your fingers through his hair and run them across his chest.

"D-Draco!" you gasp, his hand squeezing at your ass possessively.  "Ah!"

"God, y/n.  You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this with you!" Draco growls in between kisses.  "Fuck, y/n." 

He tugs at your uniform and takes off your robes and sweater vest.  He begins to fumble with the buttons on your shirt, undoing the first three. 

"No, Draco," you whisper with a smile.  "Not yet.  You haven't earned that."

"I guess not, y/n.  We only just got together, after all."

"Come back, here you," you say, resting your arms on his shoulders.  He comes in and begins to kiss you roughly an passionately once again.  You continue to kiss with longing and yearning, never letting go for a second.  It's pure heaven.

~~~~~

You're holding hands in the corridors with Draco.  It's been a week since the blowup.  Harry hasn't spoken to you since.  You pass by him and he turns his back on you.  

"It's okay, y/n," Draco tells you.  "He's too much of an idiot to see what sort of friendship he's missing out on."

You continue to stare at Harry's back. 

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, Draco?"

"What are you thinking about?  You're not having second thoughts, are you?" he asks, worried.

"What?!  No, babe!"  you gasp.  "I'm yours and yours alone.  You're the only one who has my heart."

Draco smiles at you.  "Ignore him.  He's a moron, y/n.  Let's head off to the library.  We've got that research essay to do for History of Magic"

"Okay, Draco," you say. 

For the rest of the day, you sit with Draco in a secluded corner of the library where Draco cuddles, kisses, and hugs you, whispering in your ear how much he loves and you and what the future has in store for you and him.

-----

A/N: This chapter was 489 words!  Thanks for reading!  I hope you enjoyed it!  Requests are open!

- Soiea