Dating Harry Potter Would Include....

- Walking to classes holding hands

- Sitting together in the great hall for every meal.

- Being able to vent your feelings to each other whenever you want.

- Him understanding you and you understand him at all times.

- Year-round cuddles

- Kisses on the forehead.

- "I love you, y/n" every day.

- Spending Christmas at the Weasley's house with him.

- Sending letters to him at the Dursley's

- You drawing pictures of each other and having yours be much better than his.

- Him complimenting your brains and beauty.

- You overhearing him talk about how great you are to the Gryffindor boys.

- Him saving you food from dinner because you have detention and having it ready for you when you're finally done.

- You feeling absolutely nothing but happiness when you see him

- Figuring out his egg for the Triwizard Tournament together in fourth year.

- You telling him he needs to be the teacher for Dumbledore's army.

- You both attending Dumbledore's Army meetings together and staying late afterwards to talk.

- Him trying to convince you that Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater every chance he gets during sixth year.

- Travelling with him, Ron and Hermione, to find the missing Horcruxes and bring down Voldemort

- Him protecting you while running through Hogwarts with spells flying everywhere, making sure you aren't harmed in any way.

- Him running to you after the battle of Hogwarts is over, crying and telling you he will never stop loving you and that he wants to marry you.