One and Only - Harry Potter x Female Reader

House:  Anything but Slytherin

 Blood Status:  You Choose

Warnings:  Swearing/Some Mature Content (pervs and a bit rapey.... no sex tho.)

-----

"Harry!" you say, flinging your arms around your boyfriend.  "You really didn't have to get me anything...  It's not even my birthday...."

"I just wanted to get you something special.  I was in Hogsmeade and I saw it.  I thought it fit you perfectly," Harry says, giving you the same warm smile he always has, holding up a simple silver chain necklace with a moonstone pendant.  "Here, y/n.  Let me put it on you."  

You nod and turn your back on Harry.  He brings the necklace in front of your face and lets it rest on your upper chest.  He fastens the clasp and gently moves you around so he can look at you.  

"It's beautiful, Harry.  Thank you," you say.

"Anytime, beautiful.  I'm so glad you like it."

Harry gives you a gentle peck on the lips and you smile at him warmly.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything...  I wasn't expecting this, Harry."

"It's not a problem, y/n.  I just wanted to give you something nice.  You blush.

"Thank you."

Harry looks over at the clock.  "Oh, geez!  I need to get to Quidditch practice!  I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now!"

"Oh!  Bye, Harry.  I'll be in the Great Hall when you're done!"

"Okay, y/n.  See you soon,"  He kisses you again and smiles.  You both say goodbye and wave to each other then he disappears down the hall, leaving you alone.   For the next hour or two you wander the halls.  It's Sunday.  No classes.  After a while, you head down the corridor the other way to go to the owlery.  You have a letter for your mom that you need to deliver to update her on what's going on.  Suddenly, you feel someone grab you by the robes and pull you into a broom closet.   You land on the floor and grunt, bringing yourself to your feet. That's definitely going to leave a mark tomorrow.  Suddenly, you're pushed up against a wall.  You feel someone's breath on your neck.  It smells of onions, garlic, and marmite.  Crabbe.

"This isn't funny, Crabbe.  L-Let me go, Crabbe," you say sternly.  "I don't have time for this.  I need to go to the owlery and send this letter."

"Not a chance," Crabbe says, trying to act seductive but it just sounds like a dying goat getting run over by a horse and carriage.  "I'm here for you, y/n.  I wanna make you mine."

"Get off, Crabbe," you reply bitterly. "Not a chance.  I'm with Harry."

He doesn't listen and tightens his grip, making you yelp in pain.  

"I heard that Potter isn't treating you right..." he continues with the same tone.  "I can show you what it's like to be with a real man.  Potter's nothing compared to me.  He's just a shrimp."

"I'm only going to say this once again.  Get off," you grunt angrily, squirming under his grasp.  He leans in and kisses your neck.  His breath is awful and fishy.  He coats your neck in disgusting, gelatin-like slobber and spit.

"I'm what's good for you, y/n.  Just you wait.  You'll see," he laughs, breathing heavily.

"You call yourself a man?  Malfoy's more of a man and he's part ferret!" you exclaim.  Crabbe shoots you an evil look.

"Fiesty are we?  Playing hard to get, aren't you...," he growls.  You stare him directly in the eyes.  He returns your gaze but with mischief in his eyes.  He takes one of his large, stubby-fingered hands and starts to tug at the hem of your shirt.  "I hope you don't mind...."

"Yes, I do mind!  I mind a lot!  No, Crabbe.  Get off me!" 

He starts to draw his finger up your belly under your shirt.  He tickles your stomach with his disgusting hands.  His eyes light up and he cackles into your ear, licking his crusty lips.  His hand reaches for your breast and cups it with his hands and starts to knead it.  Oh, no he doesn't.

"Get your filthy hands off you, pervert!" you shout. Ripping yourself away from his grasp.  He tries to react and grab again but he's too slow and you take a swift kick to his privates.  On impact, he gasps in pain and sinks to his knees, holding his crotch with his stubby hands and fingers.  You run out of the broom cupboard all the way to the Quidditch pitch without looking back for a second.  The Gryffindor team is almost done and they're doing pushups for conditioning.  You run towards Harry, who gets up the moment he sees you.  You run into his arms and you hold him tightly.

"What's wrong y/n?  I thought we were going to meet in the Great Hall when I was done!" he says with a note of concern in his tone.  You bury your face into his chest, a single tear rolls down your cheek.  "What happened, baby?" he asks.  At this point, the whole team has stopped and walked over to you two.

"It was C-Crabbe!" you blurt out shakily.

"What the hell did he do?!" Harry asks angrily.  "Did he hurt you?  Bully you?  Was it him and Malfoy?"

"N-No.  He ambushed me and pulled me into the broom cupboard.  Harry, he kissed me and touched me!" you say.

"THAT BASTARD!" Harry shouts, running towards the castle.  

"Harry!  Wait!" you scream.  "What are you going to do?!"

"Come on, y/n," Fred says.  "We better follow him.  Make sure he doesn't do something he regrets."

"Yeah," George adds.  "He always gets so reckless when it comes to you..."

You nod and you and the rest of the Gryffindor team rush up the steps to the castle.  You enter the corridors.  Things seem normal.  Where could Harry be?

"Let's go to the Great Hall, y/n," George says.  You nod and go in, then you spot him.  Harry is over by the Slytherin table, screaming his head off at Crabbe. Everyone in the hall is watching.  You rush over to Harry's side.  

"Hey, y/n," Crabbe says calmly.  "Came back for more have you?  Liked what we shared in the cupboard?"

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT!" Harry yells.  "KEEP YOUR GRIMY HANDS AWAY FROM Y/N!  SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Come on, Potter," Crabbe says.  "Everyone knows you can't satisfy her.  Come on, baby.  Come here and dump that loser!"

"Well-!" you start but Harry cuts you off.

"NOBODY CALLS Y/N 'BABY' BUT ME, GOT THAT?!" he shouts, taking a swift punch at Crabbe's cheek.  Crab doubles over in pain and falls out of his seat.  Harry then grabs you and pulls you into a deep, passionate kiss.

"Oh, Harry!" you gasp through your kiss.  "I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, y/n.  Nobody does that to my y/n without suffering the consequences,"  Harry replies.

-----

A/N:  This chapter was 1,170 words!  Thank's for reading!  Requests are open!  Hope you enjoyed!

- Soiea