8 - Blood and Sand

Lillie POV
He enters the house.
"You did it. The bomb, how could you do that?" I shout.
"It was quite easy really, I want you all gone, clearly it wasn't big enough" he sighs.
"You're our Dad! How could you do that?" I scream.
"Who's I get? Who's dead?"
"My best friend is going to die! He is the worst and he wasn't even involved! He is innocent and you've gone and killed him!"
"That Nick boy huh?"
"You know, I never fully understood what the boys meant when they said they'd kill someone if they hurt me. But, now I properly do. Because, all I want to do is kill you right now" I state, pulling out Brax's gun.
Danny looks at me shocked.
"You made someone beat me! He raped me! Did you know that he raped me! Then, you've gone and nearly killed my brothers! And my best friend in the whole world is hanging on by a thread! I hate you!" I scream tears pouring down my face, the gun shaking in my hands.
"I-"
I shoot the gun. The bullet goes into his leg, then I rush to him and kneel next to him, putting my foot on the bullet wound. He shouts in pain.
"Look who's in control now Danny" I glare, then knock him out by hitting the gun on to his face.
"Put your hands up Lillie" Kat demands.
I look up and see the police.
"I know you're going to have to take me in. But know I have his confession on my phone, I was recording the whole time"
She walks over and puts my hands behind my back into cuffs.
"I'm so sorry Lillie"
"It's fine" I say, my voice trembling.

Brax POV
"What do you mean she's at the station? She-"
"Your father caused the explosion Brax, she found out. She shot him in the leg, they have her at the police station for attempted murder"
"I need to get out of her, right now!" I roar.
"No. Brax! You have to stay you just have intensive brain surgery-"
"I need to help her!"
"Do not make me sedate you Brax!" Cooper yells.
I sit down.
"Kat is doing everything she can to get Lillie out, Brax, I have news on Nick"

Lillie POV
"I was never going to kill him. I just wanted him to hurt, to feel pain. He, he was the reason I was beaten and raped. I never formalised the rape because then everyone would find out. But Dr Nate Cooper can confirm. He also admit to the bomb that nearly killed my whole family and myself. Danny Braxton is a monster and I am sorry I hurt him, but that bastard deserved it" I declare.
Kat nods and goes out to talk with her Sargent. She then walks back in about half an hour later and sits down in front of me.
"He's letting you off"
"What? How?" I gasp shocked.
"You had the opportunity to kill Danny Braxton but did not. You only hurt him. It was bad and punishable, but he said including your age, clear track record and recent traumatic events in your life. He's letting you go. But if you ever do some thing like that again, there will be serious consequences-"
"I know, I know I understand. Can I leave?"
"I have an update from the hospital, it's about Nic"
She tells me the news.
"Oh my god" I gasp and immediately run.

I stand at the door and look into the room. Nick lays in his bed, he smiles at me. That goofy, bad boy smile.
"Hello beautiful"
I rush to him and put my lips on his. We kiss passionately and I lean back, looking at him carefully.
"Don't you dare, ever, say good bye to me again" I demand.
"I love you Lillie, I love you so much" he pulls me into his arms and holds me tight.
I hug him back, crying into his shoulder.
"I love you too" I say, taking a deep breath.
He's okay, they're all okay. During the next couple of hours, we managed to get all of the boys in the same room. Bianca hasn't left Heath's side and Darcy has visited with her Gran. Casey's new, possible girlfriend that none of us knew about Denny turned up. And I haven't left any of their sides once, especially Nicks. I don't think I've let go of his hand. I look at them all, Bianca is asleep on Heath's lap.
"If you boys-" I start, but am about to cry, I take a breath to steady myself, "If you boys ever, do that to me again. If you all nearly die right in front of my eyes, I will personally kill you myself"
"Lil" Nick sighs, rubbing my back.
"I love you all so much, so, God damn much. I don't know what I would have done if I lost any of you" I admit, my lip quivering and my tears falling.
Nick pulls me into his arms and holds me tightly.
"What you did with Danny" Heath starts and I look to him worried at his reaction, "Was stupid. But god, I was damn happy when I hear you hurt that bastard"
I nod.
"Blood and Sand"
Brax smiles proudly at me, Heath and Casey, all of them.
"Blood and Sand" Brax nods.
I turn to Nick and put my hand in his cheek, kissing his lips romantically. Then I get down next to him and he wraps his arms around my waist. We all close our eyes, and go to sleep.