7 - Dont say Goodbye

Lillie POV
I sit with Brax on the front porch.
"I yelled at Nick. I don't think he wants to be my friend anymore. I, just ripped his head off when he was just looking out for me" I sigh.
"He'll forgive you"
"He yelled too" I add, "He has always been there for me. It's always been us two, whenever I felt like I didn't belong with you boys when I was younger or even now, I always went to Nick and he made me happy straight away"
"You love him"
I look to him shocked.
"It's just, when everything feels wrong, he always feels right. I love him Brax, and I remember saying it to him drunk last night, but, I can't remember what he said after. I think that's why he yelled at me, because he doesn't love me back"
"Why don't you ask him again now?" he asks.
I follow Brax's eyes and see Nick on the foot path, walking up to me. Brax taps my shoulder and then goes inside.
"I didn't yell at you because I didn't like what you said, I yelled because I thought you forgot" he chuckles.
"I didn't forget, I just never heard what you said back. Just know that it's okay, no matter what you said. I understand and we'll still be friends-"
"I love you Lillie!" he smiles happily.
"Really?"
"God, I love you with every inch of my body. You're the most brave, kind, strong, smart and beautiful girl I have ever met. I'm the biggest idiot in the world for only realising now that, I love you!" he yells happily.
I laughs and he puts his hands on my cheeks, we look into each other's eyes.
"I love you Lillie" he grins.
"I love you Nick" I blush.
He moves me towards him and I move with his hands. Our lips connect and the minute they touch, fireworks spread through my body immediately. My whole body tingles, but a good tingle, a great tingle. We seperate and I look up to him.
"So worth the wait" I chuckle.
"Definitely" he laughs, then kisses my forehead.
He wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk inside. Brax leans against the wall with Heath, Case and Bianca smirking.
"What?" I laugh, all of them with stupid smiles on there faces.
"Nothing" Bianca shakes her head.
"It's just you two took your bloody time!" Heath shouts.
Heath, Case and Brax laugh. I gasp annoyed at them and Nick kisses the side of my head chucking. The boys come over and shake/man hug with Nick, then Bianca squeezes me tight.
"We're having a big family dinner tonight at Angelo's we booked a table. Darcey is coming and it's going to be great!" Bianca smiles.
"You sure you want to be my boyfriend? It means a lot more Braxton family events and drama-"
He cuts me off, kissing my lips.
"I'll take all the drama" he nods.
"Alright, now my sister has a boyfriend before  me" Case sighs annoyed.
"What you looking for a boyfriend Casey?" I joke laughing, everyone else following.
"Girlfriend, you know what I mean" he laughs loud, rustling my hair.

We all get to Angelo's and sit down. It's busy tonight. We all are laughing and sitting around the table, Bianca is arriving soon with Darcey, so for now it's just me Brax, Heath, Casey and Nick. A delivery man comes in with a box.
"Hey mate, what's that? I don't remember any deliveries coming in today?" Brax questions.
"I don't-
But he is cut off, when a huge explosion goes. Sending me flying back.

I wake up coughing. There is something heavy in my stomach, I open my eyes and see it is a piece of the roof, or walk, I don't know. I lift it off me groaning at the heavy weight of it. I look around. I see Brax in front of me. His head is bleeding and he is unconscious.
"Brax, Brax!" I gasp and rush to his side, I shake him and he stirs, "Brax, you have to wake up, there was an explosion, please, wake up" I shout.
His eyes open. But close. I check his pulse, its steady, I look beside me and see Casey, his legs are under a big piece off roof.
"Case! Casey! I'm here, I'll try lift it off okay? Ready?"
He nods and on the count of three we both lift. But it doesn't even move.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. You? Brax and Heath?"
"I'm fine, Brax is okay I think, he's in and out of consciousness but his head is bleeding. Heath...Heath!" I shout looking around scared.
I can see fire, but no Heath. I see a hand raise from the ground and rush over, he is sitting against the wall his left arm on his lap, burnt badly. I put my hand on his cheek.
"Are you okay?" he asks breathlessly.
"I'm fine. Brax is okay, so is Casey. Are you okay?"
"Yeah"
It's silent at I look at him sadly. Oh my god. I stand up and search desperately.
"Nick!" I scream when I see him.
He is underneath tables and ceiling. I yell frustrated as I lift off the heavy tables, other objects until I finally get to him. He coughs and blood spurts out of us mouth. His stomach bleeding, fast. I take off my jacket and apply pressure to his stomach.
"Are you okay?" he asks, reaching for my face.
"I'm fine, I'm okay. Just stay with me okay Nick? Please just stay with me" I plead.
"Lil, I don't think I'm gonna make this" he coughs again, more blood.
I grab hold of his hand and hold it tight, looking at him.
"You will. Don't you dare say that"
"Can you please, look after my mum-"
"You'll look after her yourself! Okay, you'll look after herself"
"Lillie, I love you" he says, a tear dropping down his cheek.
I've never seen him cry, not once in my life.
"I love you too" I cry, "Which is why you can not leave! You have to stay, you can't jsut say you love me and then die. I won't let you. I don't know how to live in a world without you in it and I don't want to know"
"Lillie, you are so, so beautiful. You're my whole world. Thank you, for everything. I love you, and you're, so beautiful. Good bye Lillie Braxton"
His eyes close. I scream and my head falls on to his chest. Paramedics rush in and take him away. I wipe my cheeks as I watch others pick up Brax and Heath.
"Casey-"
"Go to the hospital, I'll be fine stay with the boys"
I nod and rush out. When I get to the hospital. I stand pacing up and down the hallway. Suddenly I see Bianca running to me in hysterics.
"Lillie! Lillie what the hell happened? Where is Heath?"
"There was a bomb, an explosion. Heath, his arm was burnt bad, he passed out from the pain and shock they said but it's not bad. They're in surgery cleaning the wound now. Brax, Brax has a brain bleed, he's having, brain surgery. It's bad. Casey, he's fine, just bad bruising on the bones in his legs, he had tests done and they put him to sleep with strong pain killers. He's being moved to a room now" I explain.
"Oh my gosh" she gasps.
"And Nick, he, his heart has stopped twice. He's in surgery on his brain and stomach. He was crushed, it hit one of his lungs. They-Everyone I love was hurt, but I'm fine. They're all hurt, and I'm fine. It's, that's messed up. It's not right Bianca" I shake my head stuttering.
She grabs me and pulls me into her arms. She holds me tightly and I hug her back. Nate comes over to us.
"How are they?"
"Brax is out of surgery, so is Heath, they were both successful. They'll be staying in the intensive care unit until they wake up and can be properly checked. Casey is awake in his room down the hall right now"
"Nick?" Bianca questions.
"He's, still in surgery. It's not looking very good, you need to prepare yourself"
I turn to Bianca.
"You go see Heath. I'll check on Casey then go to Brax, they shouldn't be alone when they wake up from surgery" I instruct.
Bianca nods and Nate leads her to Heath, telling me where Brax and Casey are. I walk to Casey's room and when I am inside, I run over to him and hug him tightly.
"You scared me Casey" I sigh.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine Casey, trust me I'm fine"
"Is everyone okay? The boys? Nick?"
I gulp.
"Yeah, everyone's okay. You just focus on getting those bones some rest okay? I'm going to go see Brax before he wakes up so I can be there. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, no go" he insists.
I nod and stand up, he grabs my wrist and I look back to him.
"Nick will make it"
I look to him sadly and nod. My eyes watering. I leave the room, wiping my eyes. I get to Brax room and sit up in his bed next to him. He has a bandage around his head, I grab hold of his big hand with my two hands, squeezing it tight. He moves and I watch as his eyes flutter open.
"You're okay" he sighs relieved.
"You're okay" I smile.
"The others?"
"Casey has some bad bruising but tests cleared him. Heath got his arm burnt bad but, he's pulling through good. You had brain surgery, but are all good" I report.
"Nick?"
I shake my head forcing my lips tight together.
"He's in surgery, doc says it's not looking good" I admit, looking down.
"He'll make it Lil, I promise you"
"Don't make a promise you can't keep Brax" I plead, my voice breaking, "I'm going to go check on Heath, is that okay?"
He nods.
"Get some sleep" I say and then get up, leaving the room.
I go to Heath's room and smile when I see him and Bianca laughing. His arm is wrapped up, but he looks good. I rush to him and we hug each other tight.
"You're a tough bastard" I laugh.
"River Boy" he states, "Bianca gave me the down low. The boys are all okay, but, Nick-"
"Yeah, look, if you're okay I need to just make a call alright?"
He nods and I go outside the room. I get my phone and dial the number.
"Meet at the house now" I demand, then hang up the phone.