A Force of Love

"Well this has gone fantastic, as usual," Sabine yelled into her comm, running to the other side of an Imperial hanger, away from the lightsaber war. She jumped behind a crate as lasers flew by her head.

"Thanks for the update, Sabine," Hera said, trying to maneuver the Ghost to a landing platform above the hanger. Zeb shot down bucket heads so she could land safely.

Ezra deflected the Seventh Sisters blade, letting the lightsaber pass right over him instead of cutting him in half.

"Anytime Hera!" He huffed-yelled out. He pulled his lightsaber back and moved to attack but had to change it to a block yet again as the Seventh Sister attacked just a second faster. He shoved his blade against hers, groaning through his teeth, feeling his enemies dark presence. Her robotic face mask seemed to mock him.

"Ah, the padawan is tiring I see. Does my darling need a nap?" Blades still together, she reached a spindly finger toward his head and stroked his cheek.

"Rawr!" Ezra yelled, furious at her flirtation attempts, and pulled his blade back, force pushing the Seventh Sister at the same time. She flew through the air, landing against a crate, temporarily stunned. Ezra then ran over to Kanan, who was fighting the Fifth Brother. He watched for a moment, seeing Kanan begin to get the better of his opponent. Kanan blocked a blow, then knocked the lightsaber out of Fifth Brothers hand. Fifth Brother watched it soar away, leaving him weaponless. Fifth Brother then turned and ran.

Ezra nodded to Kanan and the two ran to the Ghost. They were on the ramp when they both felt something in the force. They slowly turned around, and though Kanan couldn't see, he heard Ezra's sharp intake of breath.

The Seventh Sister has woken up, and had found Sabine behind the crate. She now held a very nervous Sabine around the waist, a saber of red almost touching her neck. She pulled her mask back, revealing her alien yet beautiful face, now smiling smugly.

Hera, not knowing Sabine wasn't with Kanan and Ezra, lifted off.

"Hera!" Ezra screamed. Hera didn't hear him though. Ezra turned back to Sabine. He couldn't leave her behind! Not Sabine!

He began running, and was about to jump off, when he was suspended in midair. Kanan!

"Kanan let me go!" He screamed. He tried to escape but Kanan's force hold was too strong. He couldn't even turn his head. "Kanan!" He sobbed, watching the ground grow smaller every second. Once they were too far for Ezra to jump, Kanan let go, and Ezra fell to the ramp, unable to comprehend what had just happened. Ezra couldn't think, couldn't feel. His life; it was worthless without Sabine by his side. Ever since he met her, she had always been there, reasonable and steadfast, there to lend a helping hand. Now, she was in the hands of the Empire, and Force knows what they'll do to her.

In his fury, he slowly turned around to face Kanan. Kanan frowned, sensing the anger from his padawan. He held up a hand.

"Ezra, rem-"

"You MONSTER!" Ezra screamed. He slowly walked into the cargo hold, shutting the ramp behind him. Kanan didn't back up, knowing that would only give Ezra the upper hand. He tried to reason with the emotionally unstable teen.

"Ezra, please, just take a deep -"

"You stopped me," Ezra said, his face now inches from Kanan's. Kanan could feel his ragged breath on his cheeks, and froze.

"You stopped me from going after her Kanan," he continued, now in a whisper. "Why? Why did you stop me? That was Sabine. Not some random rebel we found off the street, Kanan. Sabine. And, because of you, she is in the hands of the Empire now."