'Just a Friend' Part 4

Yeah, I know, I get props for longest oneshot ever, but then get thrown to a Rancor because I broke up Sabezra. Forgive me, forgive me . . . just read this.

Sabine groaned at the knock on her door. She had slept well until Hera left, but then she didn't get much sleep after that. She sighed and sat half way up in her bed.

"What is it," she asked annoyed.

"Its me, Ezra. Can I come in?" The teen asked. Now Sabine really groaned.
"Absolutly not. Go away. Leave me alo-" she began sassing when the door opened to Ezra leaning against the wall, grinning.

"You forgot to lock your door," he said cheerfully.

"Karabast," Sabine muttered, blaming Hera. She grabbed her pillow and covered her head with it. Still, she heard Ezra when he continued talking, in a more serious tone now.

"But really Sabine, Hera has a misssion for us, she wants us all in the comm. room asap."

Sabine put the pillow down.

"Mhh, mhh, and what about your girlfriend? Are we going to spill all our secrets to someone we don't know?" Yeah, she knew she was being rude, and possibly hurting Ezra, but her wounds from last night were still fresh, so she didn't much care.

Ezra blushed and frowned.

"You know what, actu-" Ezra caught himself just before he said something he would regret. He covered his face with his hands and took a deep breath. A few of them. Then he began, talking through his hands.

"No, Ashton promised a friend she would help her with something today. She is at town right now, and won't be joining us for our meeting."

He dropped his hands, looking at Sabine hurt.

"Happy, Sleeping Beauty?" Then he left.

"No," she muttered, throwing her blanket off. "But since Hera wants me, I'll get up."

***

Her and Zeb walked in the comm. room at the same time. She nodded to him, and he nodded back.

"So Hera," she said, sliding on the couch. "What's up?" Hera nodded and began.

"Its a simple mission; remember all the supplies you four picked up the other day?" They all nodded. "Ok, so we need to deliver them to those who need it." Sabine presed a button and a hologram of planets came up.

"Which one?" She asked simply. Hera walked over and pointed to one not too far away.

"This one," she said. "There's an Imperial blockade above it, but Comander Sato has managed to get us the codes needed to get by. We'll sneak by, and using the cordinates we have, sky drop the supplies. Then, we simply turn around and come back."

Kanan spoke. "Good, sounds routine, but we all know what hapens when we get cocky. Hera, when do we leave?"

"In ten minutes. Get all your gear and everything you need ready, because this planet is only twenty minutes away by light speed." Nobody moved, not sure what to do. Hera put her hands on her hips impatiently.

"Well, you have your orders, move out!" She said, frowning. Everybody quickly ran in differnt directions, cleaning up, putting armour on, attatching parachutes to the supplies. Hera shook her head smiling, and went back to the cockpit.

***

Thirty minutes later they came out of hyperspace. They were all in the cockpit when they saw the blockade.

"Ok, so it looks like just your normal basic overpowered Impereal blockade. We dumped these guys before. Let's do it again." Ezra said, pounding his fist into his hand. They others laughed, relaxing. Hera noticed how they were relaxed now, well, except Sabine, and realized Ezra had done that on purpose.

"You never cease to amaze, Ezra Bridger," she muttered under her breath. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up, seeing Kanan smiling slightly.

"No, he never does," he agreed, for her ears only. She smiled.

A few minutes later . . .

"Ok, battlestations everyone!" Hera said. Everyone looked at her confused.

"Uh, why do we need to man the canons Hera? I thought we had the codes," Zeb said, scratching his head. Kanan replied for her.

"Because we never know what might happen. Because the codes might be bad. Because HERA TOLD YOU TOO." He said forcefully. Everyone, including him, went smartly to their canons.

"Ready," Sabine called, letting Hera know she was in position.

"I'm good," Zeb called.

"Here," Ezra said.

"Ready for anything, Hera," Kanan said.

Hera smiled.

"Unidentified ship, please tell send us your codes or risk being fired
upon." An Impereal officer called over the speaker. Hera rolled her eyes.

"Codes incoming," she replied, pressing a button. "Guys, better hope this works," she said over her ships intercomm.

Moments later, "Their is something wrong with your codes. Please land in docking bay 17 where your ship with be thouroughly looked over. Do NOT try anything. We have three Star Destroyed ready to fire. Over." Nobody said anything. Then,

"Karabast!"

"What are we going to do now?"

"Where did those codes come from Hera?!"
(Ima let you guess who said what cx)

"Calm down everyone!" Hera shouted over the intercomm. Some muttering, then silence. "We're going to be fine. Zeb, go pile the crates in the bay corner, Ezra you go help him, Sabine, you stay where you are in case we need firepower, Kanan, can you come up here?" The crew moved out, doing as their pilot said.

Kanan walked in the cockpit.

"Are you ok?" He asked simply. Hera didn't look up from flying into bay 17.

"Yes love, I just . . . Its just . . . " she took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Those rebels really need these supplies." She spoke in a low voice as she landed. "It would break my heart if we couldn't get them to them." She stood, turning off the Ghost, and turned to leave. Instead, she found herself in Kanans arms.

"Don't worry Hera. We will get the supplies to them. I promise." She nodded, dried her tear, and the two walked out standing tall.

They walked into the bay to see storm troopers already talking with Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb. They were guesturing everywhere, and the three of them looked very confused. Kanan and Hera joined them. Hera leaned over to Sabine who was slightly behind the boys and whispered,

"What going on?" Sabine replied, "They want us to come with them to see Darth Vader!"

Duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!
What happens now?
DARTH VADER!!!!
What is going on!?!?!
STORM TROOPERS!!!!!
SUPPLY CRATES!!!!
ZEB EATING WAFFLES!?!?!?!
Wait, that's not weird . . .
Ok, I'm done, lemme know what you thought, thanks so much peeps!
Love you!
Keep reading, rebels!

~Me