Without You

Imagine 20: Jongup

You tightly held on to Jongup's hand. Gripping tighter and tighter at each word from his manager.

You have been secretly dating Jongup for 4 years, and today was the day that you two had always feared.... The day the public would find out.

Tears rolled down your eyes and Jongup grabbed you by the waist and stared at you.

''Look, (Your name),'' He says on the verge of tears. ''It's... It's going to be... okay. I promise,''

''Jongup let go!'' the manager yelled, tearing the two of you apart. ''You KNOW dating is not allowed. How could you?!''

Before you could say any last words, the manager along with a few secretaries took Jongup's hand and took him away.

You fell down onto your knees with your hands covering your eyes and cried loudly. Your body shook and you couldn't seem to stop crying. The salt in your tears actually seemed to sting you, and your eye sight soon became blurry.

~

You finally stopped crying, but your eyes seemed puffy and swollen.

Your eyes searched for Jongup.... but he was not there.

Slowly you got up and with shaking knees and weak legs you went home.

You dropped yourself on your bed and continued crying.

2 weeks later

There was no contact with Jongup, and as suspected, his manager changed his number.

You honestly didn't actually know where he was, or if he was even alive. It tore your heart to pieces.

1 month later

You were lovesick, and your heart was still missing Jongup. That you haven't even left your house.

Your friends were worried, they tried to contact you and knocked on your door, but you never responded.

Here you were, lying in your bed, depressed.

Slowly, you stuck one foot at a time out of your bed, and stood up.

You took a long warm shower and reminisced about Jongup, but that only made you sad even more.

When you got out, you changed and finally left the house for a jog.

You jogged out of the neighborhood and stopped by at a coffee shop.

You always went there with Jongup and ordered a special frappe, and nothing could stop you from getting it today.

As you got your frappe, you sat down and day dreamed. You rethought every special memory you had with him and started to feel tears run down your face.

At this point you were breaking down crying and so you left and went back home in tears.

When you got home you rinsed your face and turned on the Tv.

The news came on and it was a headline that read : JONGUP- BAP.

Your eyes immediately widened and you grabbed your remote to turn up the volume.

''What has gotten into Jongup lately? We're afraid,'' Yongguk spoke.

''Every night... he comes home very late drunk. He hasn't even spoken for over a month.. '' Zelo added.

BAP showed sympathy in their face.

''We.. we miss our old happy Cheetos Jongup... we don't know what has happened... but we'll do all it takes. We have delayed our Comeback, because our Jongup isn't the same...''

You grabbed a pillow and bit onto it. Holding it tightly, you continued watching.

It showed clips of Jongup going out and drinking bottles and bottles of beer. There were 10, maybe 15 bottles at each clip.

There were photographers everywhere and news reporters.

''Jongup....'' you softly said.

The last thing that showed on the news was a video of Jongup walking alone and almost getting hit by a car because he was so drunk.

And then he shouted ''Why didn't you hit me? Go ahead!''

The news anchor said ''Jongup has gone insane..''

And at that you turned off the tv.

For hours you sat and thought of Jongup and how much more sad you gotten.

1 more month later

You finally started getting in contact with the social world.

You hung out with friends, went to parties, but every now and then you sat alone thinking of Jongup.

He hasn't gotten any better according to the news and articles. In fact, his drinking has gotten worse.

You were sitting at the coffee shop, watching the news when you suddenly got a phone call.

''Yoboseyo?(hello)'' you answered.

''(Your name)?''

You: ''Yes..?''

''Hello I am BAP'S manager.''

You froze, still holding the phone against your ear.

'' If you don't see... Jongup has been killing himself. He's got into depression.... and the sad reason is that he misses you, deeply. He was in love with you more than I imagined and I made a mistake to tear you two apart, because I didn't know it would affect him this badly. Every day he comes drunk and doesn't talk. He locks his room and turns on loud music. So please, you're the only thing that can fix this. This has been affecting him....''

You were too speechless to say anything.

''We have tracked your location and sent a cab to you. It should be there by now,''

You look outside and saw a taxi.

You immediate hopped out of the chair and ran to it.

'' I'm truly sorry that I did this to you... This taxi will take you to Jongup, please.. help him'' and the manager hung up.

You got into the taxi and sat down as it drove for a couple of hours.

You were shaking and you couldn't even blink.

The taxi came to a stop in front of coffee shop and saw Jongup inside.

You opened the door and as quickly as you can, you ran inside.

You stood waiting for him to see you.

His eyes were down, but then looked up and he saw you.

Your heart pounded as you two stared at each other.

He ran out of his seat and once he got to you he hugged you and lifted you up.

He twirled you in circles and you saw tears in his eyes.

You were crying too, ''Jongup!!'' you cried.

He puts his lips on yours still hugging you in the air and held you tight.