The Maknae

Imagine 5: Zelo

He sighs. The tall boy scratches the back of his head, sighing again while sinked in his own thoughts. How is he suppose to take care of this? How is he going to do this without causing too much trouble, without getting into a fight or someone turning his or her back to him?

Yes. He likes you.

Yes. He wants to ask you out - so desperately.

But he can't. Why you ask?

You're Yongguk's little sister. How in the world will his leader let him date his younger sister - if she wants that too that is. Of course he had noticed the little glances you'd give him every once in a while and he had noticed the cute little smiles while your cheeks were pinkish from blushing, but that's not a guarantee that you like him too - nevertheless he's pretty confident about asking you out.

The only problem is his leader, who now nudges his arm to snap him back to reality.

"Ya, Zelo! You're still with us?" and laughs his famous gummy smile.

"Ahh, y-yes. I'm sorry" Zelo nervously laughs while tugging his sleeves.

"Aish, you're so dreamy lately~ What's up?" he nonchalantly asks.

"I- I just.. It's nothing" the younger one blushes and turns his face away, focusing back to the movie he was watching with the others.

Himchan, sitting on his other sides now nudges him, showing a grin from ear to ear. "Looks like somebody has a crush~" he teases. Eventhough Zelo knows his hyung is just teasing, he can't help but react a little prickly.

"YA! Leave me alone" and gets up to disappear into the room he shares with Jongup. He groans frustratedly and drops himself facedown onto the bed, hiding his face into his pillow.

Shortly after he threw himself on the bed, the door squeaks as it's opened. "Go away Himchan" he mumbles into the pillow, only to hear the footsteps to come closer.

"I'm telling you Hi-"

he looks up to face

Yongguk's face instead of Himchan's. "Oh, I'm sorry hyung."

Yongguk looks at his maknae's blushing face and takes a seat on Jongup's bed, across the bed of Zelo. "Will you tell me what's wrong?" he says with his low voice, intimidating Zelo a bit.

"I- there's nothing wrong hyung" Zelo sighs, getting up and burying his face in his hands.

"Don't lie" he says firm, staring a hole at Zelo's body.

"Hyung I- there's really nothing wrong. Everything's fine, except-" he says in a small voice, hating how anxious he feels about this subject. He can't believe he's about to ask his hyung that one question that has been bothering him for days.

"Except what Junhong? Just spill it out already" Yongguk says, a little impatient. He wants to help his maknae, he wants to be there for him, but he has to speak will he be able to do that.

"I was just wondering.." Zelo starts, fidgeting with his fingers. "I- Is it okay if I- I really like her hyung, I'll be good to her." A silence fills the air between both men, Yongguk blinking in surprise.

"Who?"

"____-ah. I want to take her out, for dinner. But I'm not so sure if that's okay with you." With every word his voice is becoming more inaudible. Yongguk let the words sink in only to burst into laughter after comprehend what's going on.

"Don't laugh at me hyung" Zelo whines and pouts, hiding his face in his hands in embarrassment.

Yongguk gets up from Jongup's bed and plops down next to Zelo, throwing an arm around his shoulder. Zelo flinches at the touch but soon relaxes as he hears the following words.

"Of course you can take her out pabo. I know you'll be good to her. Come" and he drags Zelo along, pushing him back into the living room.

The other members avert their eyes from the screen to red faced Zelo who's been pushed inside the living room by their oldest member. Himchan eyes widen and he's wondering what happened in there. Zelo sees this and growls. "Don't you dare-"

Himchan raises his hands innocently. Yongguk chuckles and plops down on the couch again, Zelo following his lead.

Behind his back Yongguk and Himchan whisper and before Zelo knows it, the both of them start poking him and teasing him about the fact that their little maknae has a crush on you.

----------

Credits: fresh-collaboration.tumblr.com