Rain Sound

One Shot 1: Zelo

A/N: Anyong my lovely readers !:)

So at school I have an assignment, to write a story based off a song... And the song I chose was....*drum roll...* Rain Sound by B.A.P!!! *applause* Anyways, I am publishing it here and I REALLY need your help. Please comment your HONEST opinion on it, because like I already mentioned, it's for a school assignment. I need feedback so I know what to fix so I would get an A++++. Thank you Soo much <3

Oh, and sorry for having Zelo be the main character twice in a row. it's just that I thought he would go better with this story and not to sound mean but his name sounds more American (Jello!;) and I attend an American school so when they read my story it won't be difficult to pronounce :)

.

.

"Zelo~" she softly whispered my name. " This is hurting us.. I can't do it.. You can't do it, this relationship is damaging us and if it continues, we both would be deeply wounded....."

I felt my body slowly disappear. The condescendence shattered my mentality.

I didn't know what to think right now, my mind was too focused on the trembling confusion in her voice and the hurt that I felt.

"What are you saying?" My eyes weakened, staring through opaque tears to see nothing but the blur of her face.

The sorrow was written deep in between the tension that was only a few inches apart.

"I'm sorry...." She whispered, gently placing her hand on my arm for comfort. "But we can't continue this relationship.."

I consciously bit my lip to stop myself from loudly crying. The inside of my body felt swollen, and my heart had also felt like it was no longer beating.

From that moment, I knew that I was dead.. She is my everything, she was my everything.

"Why are you doing this?" I pushed her hand away but not too hard.

Quiet sobs slipped from her as she also began crying.

"6 years.... Please don't throw that all away," my voice was bubbly as I took heavy breaths.

I placed my hand smoothly across her eyes and wiped her tears.

"I love you.." She placed her head down and slowly turned around, and left me..

I listened to her footsteps echoing in the broken silence.

I waited... And waited for her return, but she never came back.

Tears endlessly rushed down my face as I motioned my hand around a small box I had been wanting to give her.

I stared at the box and opened it to see the diamond ring I bought.

"Will you marry me...." I whispered to myself just as I had been reciting this line for so long. That only made myself drown in the situation.

I closed the box and dropped down on my knees, ignoring the pain of the hard concrete against myself.

What am I supposed to do now..?

We were in love, the kind of love that was unexplainable.

I have never felt so broken down yet humiliated. Why did she leave me, knowing that I would be so lost without her?

"Zelo!!!! Get dressed!" Somebody yelled.

I blinked my eyes and shook my head, awaken by the voice of my roommate. I could hear rain endlessly pounding against the walls.

The memory of the last time I saw her haunted me, and it never left for the past year.

I woke up every morning, hoping to see her beautiful face right beside me, laying in bed the same way she used to. Instead, I woke up to my own shadows.

It seemed like just yesterday, when she was crying beside me on that darkening day.

I remember everything so clearly, I wished that it would just erase permanently.

My days would be spent laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

Every memory lurked in my vision.

The smiles she gave me every time we walked beside the beach.. The way she would always laugh when I was being cheesy... The way she would hold me tight when watching a scary movie..

I smacked myself on the head. "Zelo... Stop thinking about her... It's been one year, you should have gotten over her!" I yelled at myself.

And as usual, I return to square one where I sighed and thought of nothing but her.

I buried myself in the thought that I was no longer the same person when I was with her.

I rarely smiled, and when I did, it was just a fake mask that covered my hidden emotions.

I even locked myself in the memories. This weather, this temperature, this passing wind, will I remember it? A person to be forgotten like a passing by black and white film

I still miss her.

We first met on a rainy day, not the type of rain that was cold and drenched in clothing, but the rain that was bright and sunny.

Mainly sunny, because we were both happy.

I saw her for the very first time, and she passed me an unforgettable smile.

Dancing under a bright red umbrella, I was lost in the shimmers in her eyes.

Today it is raining, but this time she is not here with me. I'm sitting in this dark room alone, staring out the window as I think about how much a rainy day meant to me.

As I heard each drop cling against the window, I heard her soft voice.

The same voice when she first said hello to me as the rain poured down.

I pictured her happily dancing under the umbrella.

I pictured us.

Is she living without me better than how I am living without her? That, I will also never know.

On a rainy day, I fell for her.

We used to love each other so much. It didn't seem like we had to do this.

Now she remains as a broken fragment that's deeply engraved inside me.

I needed her, but I needed to move on more.