Fansign Event

Imagine 10: Zelo

''Come on (your name), hurry before everyone else gets here!!!'' Your best friend tugs at your arm. Nagging you.

''Fine,'' you grunted as you crossed your arms. You followed her as she anxiously walked to the fan signing event of the convention of B.A.P. You had no idea who they were.

Your best friend was overly obsessed with K-pop, and you weren't. You couldn't understand why either. You only came because well, she is your best friend.

When you got there, you saw that there was already a lot of people lining up to get a fan sign.

Behind the long table was 6 premature boys, looking around the age of maybe 18-20. They were smiling and waving as each fan walked up to them and screamed.

''I'll just sit back here and you go line up.'' You told your friend as she nods with a big cheerful smile.

You took a seat and stared at the crowd. It wasn't even a concert, and yet it was extremely loud.

When you were able to see the boys through the fans clearly, you scanned their faces. That is, until the youngest and cutest looking one looked up and gave you a friendly smile.

You instantly turned around to see if he was smiling at someone else and sure enough, a couple girls were screaming.

You shrug you shoulders and look back at the spotlight.

He was still smiling, with his eyes directly at you. When you both met eye contact, he quickly turned away and looked at the fan in front of him.

Because you were curious.... And bored, you got up and walked to a different direction.

When you looked at him, he was signing a poster, and then he looked up and smiled at.... You.

''What's with him.....'' You whisper to yourself.

You turned your eyes to your best friend, where she was at the end of the table talking to the oldest of the group.

Your eyes shot at the youngest who was still looking at you. Your cheeks instantly turned red, so you decided to stare at the ground.

''Hey!!! I got to meet them!!!!!'' Your friend screams as she runs to you.

''That's cool,'' you sheepishly smile. ''Can we go now?''

She started to pout. ''Can we just um.. Stay here for a litttlleeeee more until B.A.P leaves?! I want to take photos!''

''Alright, but after that were leaving.''

''Yay!!!'' She screams again.

You look back at the young one and notices that he was staring at you, and nervously looks away.

''Umm, hey who is that?'' You pointed at him and asked your friend.

''Zelo!!? Yah! He's the adorable maknae, and one of the best rappers I know! Why?''

You turned to look at her. ''He's just, well, nevermind.''

''Ahh.. Okay,''

After 30 more minutes of playing 'the awkward staring+smiling game' with Zelo, the 6 boys finally got up and waved at the fans.

''Kamsamida!!...'' The oldest spoke.

They began speaking in Korean that you couldn't understand.

''Skfjskancjofoaanxbckfre...''

......wbdbccksjbwkcvj...''

''Ah tuh seh! Anyooo!''

They began walking after each other as the crowd started to scream. You watched, and Zelo gave you another smile.

''Okay, they're leaving, let's go now..'' You pleaded.

Your friend took one last picture of them and smiled.

''Okay, I'm ready!'' She said.

As you two walk out of the area, you kept your eyes on the ground.

She walks you to the car and you noticed that she immediately paused.

''What-?'' you look up at her to see a frightened/shock look on her face with her mouth open.

You turn to see what she was looking at. There was the 5 boys entering a van.

Wait, 5? Where is the other one... You thought to yourself. It's not like you cared anyways.

''Why are you still frozen?'' You asked you friend.

She shook her head and looked at you. ''Hey... I want to say goodbye to them, I'll be right back!''

And quickly, she ran towards them.

You turn away and smiled. ''Ah this girl,''

''Anyongsayo!'' A male voice happily said behind you.

When you turned around, you saw that it was..... Zelo.

''Uhh, hi?'' You said making it sound like a question.

''I am Zelo, from B.A.P!'' He saluted childishly.

You started chuckling. ''I am (your name), from uh San Francisco.''

He walked closed to you and instantly wrapped his arms around you.

You tried to struggle but began enjoying the hug.

Why was he hugging you? You kept questioning in your head.

When he let go, you have him am absurd look.

''What was-''

''I think I like you!'' He interrupted.

''Yeah....That's nice, I like you too.'' You turned around.

''No, not like that! Listen to me... I'm never like this!! Ever..! It's something about you... I feel different, and unusual.. You're different from any other girl...You made my insides flutter.... I like you alot!''

You turned back and looked at him, blood rushed to your cheeks.

He was staring into your eyes.... It was freaking you out!

''I have to go back to Incheon in two days...!!''

''Inche- what?'' You repeated.

Before you could say anything else, he put his hand on your cheeks and planted his lips on your lips.

Your eyes shot wide open, you couldn't believe that Zelo was kissing you when you barely met him!

After he took his lips away, he placed your hand on his.

You were beyond speechless.

''I will never see you again...... Unless you, will be my girlfriend?''