Jagiya

Imagine 16: Daehyun

You held onto your boyfriend, Daehyun's hand as you drag him to look at the kawaii clothing. You were on a date with him at Seoul's largest mall.

''Ah oppa!!'' You smile cheerfully and point at a Couple Tee. ''Its so gwiyeon-!''

Daehyun stares at it and nods. ''It is cute jagiya,''

You both walk up to the shirts and took the hanger off from the rack.

Daehyun puts it over your current shirt, tilts his head and smiles.

The shirt had a big navy blue heart on it with thin letters that says ''He's mine.''

The shirt for him was the same except it said ''She's mine.''

''It looks good on you!'' Daehyun laughs as you stare at it and smile.

He takes the shirts and holds your hand as you both walk to the cashier and pay for it.

Daehyun holds the bag for you as you point at froyo stand.

''Oppa, let get froyo!'' You smile, leaning your cheek towards his.

''Wait here,'' Daehyun says as he points to a table for two. ''I will go buy us froyo,''

You smiled at him and nodded. You sit down on the chair.

You watch Daehyun walk over to the froyo stand and orders the froyo, but then looks up as you hear a man talking to you.

''Why are you alone babe?''

He was a strange looking man... Maybe double your age. His jetblack hair was draped over his eyebrows and he had a smirk on.

''Please leave me alone...'' You stare at him with troublesome eyes.

''Babe, why?'' He comes closer to you, causing you to immediately get up.

''Stop... Don't come any closer.. I don't know you..'' You say slowly backing away.

''We don't have to do this the hard way, now come with me and you won't get hurt!'' He says forcefully grabbing your arm.

You struggle and yell. ''Stopp!'' You tightly close your eyes.

The man lets go after you hear a loud thump sound.

Slowly you open one eye, and then the other.

You saw Daehyun had just punched the man to the ground.

''Oppa,,'' your eyes water.

The man gets up and knees Daehyun in the stomach and aims his fist at his mouth.

It caused Daehyun to fall back but he caught his balance and started to beat the crap out of the man.

The man falls back to the ground with a bloody face as Daehyun stares at him with hatred in his eyes.

''Stay away from my girlfriend.'' He grinds his teeth.

The man slowly gets up, and runs as you turn to look at Daehyun.

''Oppa, thank you.. He... He was trying to take me! I was so scared..!!''

Daehyun gently pulls you into a warm hug. ''Shh.. It's okay.... He's a bad man..''

You turn your face and notice his fresh wounds. ''Oppa you're bleeding!!''

''Ah, jagiya, don't worry. Let's go home..''

You nodded as you walk while hugging Daehyun.

~~~

You both got home, dressed into your pajamas, and laid down on the bed with the tv on.

You were laying on his chest with his fingers gently running through your hair.

As you look at him, you smiled. He was so handsome.

But he still had cuts that had blood on it.

You get up to get a moist napkin and walk back to him.

''Here..'' You say, lying back down and gently dabbing the napkins on the cuts.

He cringes a little as it's stings.

''Thanks..'' Daehyun smiles and pulls you in for a warmer hug.

You rest your head back on his chest as he wraps his arms around you.

You felt his face lower to yours.

You turn slowly and smile, realizing his lips were only half a centimeter away from yours, and give him a nice kiss.