I'm Sorry

Imagine 12: Himchan

/may be an upsetting imagine, D': ah sorry!/

You tapped your fingers on the table and rolled your eyes.

''Yes I know,'' you nodded your head.

Your boss was explaining to you for the 100th time how to properly serve customers so that they would be more satisfied.

You work at a local fast food restaurant and today you were just having a bad day. For one, this restaurant is shit, ran down, an shaggy. For two, today was the anniversary of when your brother died.........

''YAH!~'' your boss yelled at you. ''Are you listening to me?''

''Yesssss,'' you sighed.

''Now go serve those lovely customers over there,'' he points to a table of four men around the age of 20-25.

Lovely? Yeah or right. The only people that came here to ate were either crackheads and losers.

These particular ones were all dressed in black. Three of them were covered in tattoos and the other in piercings.

''Oh!'' Your boss said. ''And remember to take off that jacket! What did I tell you?''

A chill ran down your spine, you hated this job. Your boss always made you wear revealing clothes, so that it would 'please' the customers, after all, they were all men.

But of course, you had to do this for the money.

You grabbed a note pad and pen and walked over to the table.

They all whistled and looked at you in a perverted way.

You were used to the glares you always received, so it was never unusual.

''Weellll,'' one of them smiled. You assumed he was the leader by how he was the first to say something.

''How can I-I help y-you?'' You stuttered, staring down.

The leader pulled you by your waist closer to him, causing you to gasp and shake.

The rest began laughing quietly.

He rubbed his hand around your waist and grinned. ''We didn't come here because we were hungry...... For food.''

You pushed his hand and slowly backed away.

''Where do you think your going? You work here,'' the one covered in piercings glared.

''Um..m.. Please don't t-touch me like that.'' You whispered.

The leader let out a strong laugh and the others followed.

''Like...this?'' And he forced you with both hand by your waist and pulled you to sit on his lap.

You struggled your hardest, but he was a man, and you could tell, he had experience.

''You little whore,'' the other man smirked.

You winced at the comment but continued to fight through his grip, and failed.

The leader pulled out a roll of cash and stared at your half-revealing chest. He slowly put the money and and rubbed the top your chest smoothly with his finger.

You quietly whimpered and tried to push his hand away, but ended up slapping him in the face.

It made a loud clasping noise as he placed his hand on it and eyed you.

The other gasped and calmly sat back.

The leader pushed you off his chair and angrily stood up.

You began to panic. ''Ah-h... I'm s-sorry..... I didn't mean t-''

Before you could finish your last sentence he raised his hand and slaps you his hardest across your face.

You roughly fell down to the ground started to sob.

''Do you know who I am? Do you have any idea?!!!!!'' He yelled with a loud and obnoxious voice.

You kept your head didn't say anything.

He lowered himself to your level and tilted his head as he stared at you.

Your body began to shake in fear.

He lifts your chin up with one hand and raised his other, preparing to slap you again.

You tightly closed your eyes and bit your lip.

''JANG! STOP IT!'' Somebody from the other side of the restaurant yelled.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked down.

''Ah, sorry boss... She hit me,'' the leader spat.

You lifted your head and saw your ex.... Kim Himchan..

Also known as, the one who murdered your brother.

You quickly backed away in your knees as tears dropped from your eyes.

He walks towards you and offered his hand out. It's been 3 years since you last saw him.

When your back finally hits a wall, you got up and ran out of the restaurant and fast as you could.

Tears flooded your eyes as you kept running.

It was around 12am, and most people were sleeping at this time. So you ran into a small park and sat yourself down on one of the swings.

It was dark and chilly. The only light was a tall city lamp that covered most of the park.

You slowly swung as the breeze wept past you.

~Flashback~

You were happily walking to Himchan's house, admiring the sparkling ring on your finger. That's right, he just proposed to you.

''My everything... Is now mine forever!'' You cheerfully smiled to yourself.

You opened the door to Himchan's house and noticed distant screaming/yelling.

You quickly walked down the hallways and stopped at the front of Himchan's bedroom door, where the yelling was coming from.

You pulled your face against the door and started listening. The voices soon became recognizable.

''You can't fucking marry my sister!!!'' You brother yelled.

''You don't understand, I love her!'' Himchan yelled back.

You questioned why your brother was against the marriage.

As you kept listening, you heard a loud thump as someone was hit. You gasped and then covered your mouth with one hand.

''How dare you hit me!?'' Said Himchan.

''Don't you ever go near my sister again.''

''I'm sorry, I can't do that.'' And your brother pushes Himchan to the ground and began furiously pounding on him.

You couldn't bare it anymore and immediately pushed the door open.

Your brother was laying on top of Himchan, repeatedly hitting him.

''Stopp!!'' You screamed with tears. ''You're hurting him.''

He ignored you and shoved Himchan's face into the ground.

You saw that Himchan dug into his side and pulled out...... A gun.

''HIMCHAN!!'' You screamed, but it was too late.

He shot your brother in seconds, and let out a sigh.

You screamed your loudest and ran over to your dead brother. You picked him up, covered in his blood.

''Please.... Don't die!'' You cried.

Himchan stared at you with fear. ''I didn't mean to, I swear!''

You pulled the ring out of your finger and pulled your brother closer to you. ''Himchan, you bastard... You killed him..! My brother IS DEAD!''

You called the police and Himchan began to panic. You cried and cried with your brother in your arms.

Himchan was walking in circles with regret and shame painted on his face. He was grabbing his hair and was starting to cry.

He quickly ran out of the room and left the house without another word.

After two years, the police stopped searching for him....... After another two years, you had finally loosen the fact that your brother was dead.

~Present Time~

''(Your Name).....,..''

You turn around and noticed Himchan walking to you with his hands in his pocket.

''G...get away Himchan...'' You mumble. Tears were still running down your face.

He walks closer to you and sighs.

''Your brother..... Was protecting you.... From me.''

You never knew why Himchan and your brother was even fighting, but maybe now you'd know.

''I..... He found out,'' Himchan continued. ''That I was involved in drug dealing....''

You closed your eyes and tightly held onto the chains of the swing.

''So he wanted me to stay away from you.. But I didn't want that.. I wanted to be with you, and the drugs gave me a lot of money. A year ago our boss died. Shot in action. And I took his place.''

You kept quiet but continued listening.

''I fucked up. I don't know what happened to me.. Everyday I rob people, smoke shit, fuck bitches..''

''You did this to yourself,'' you stammered, getting off the swing.

You stared at Himchan.. How much he has changed, and the person he had become.

His hair was pitch dark and partly covering his eyes. Eyeliner outlined the corner of his eyes and his outfit was dark and criminal like.

He walks closer to you which made you froze in place.

''Get away from me.'' You said.

Himchan placed his hand on your cheek and sighed. ''You're still beautiful.. I missed seeing this face every morning.''

''Yeah?'' You replied. ''Well you're the reason why this happened.''

He hesitantly lowered his face and roughly forced his lips onto yours. You struggled but he had both of his hands pressed against your face.

He quickly sticks his tongue into your throat as you moan in pain.

His lips clashed against yours as he kissed you so hard that you could taste blood.

Tears still haven't stopped falling.

Himchan tasted of regret and agony, and the strong scent of weed and various drugs filled your mouth. You could tell that he has really gotten himself into a disaster....

His tongue was coarsely rubbing against yours, and the cracks of his lips were being pushed on yours.

He pulled away and licks his lips.
''I needed that.'' He quietly whispered.

You spat on the ground and wiped his spit from your mouth. It has been so long that he has kissed you... And this was the most fearful kiss you have ever experienced.

Himchan pulled something from his pocket, but you couldn't see it clearly.

''Do you think it'll hurt?'' He asked.

You looked at him and stared, knowing what he was talking about.

''You.... Don't do it, you can get help..'' You cried.

Himchan sighed. ''I'm to broken to be fixed... I'm sorry (your name), just know......... I love you so much.''

And he puts the object to his head and pulled the trigger.