Fuc* Buddies (Mature Content)

Imagine 12: Daehyun (I'm sorry, I felt like being dirty) hehee.

You and Daehyun, are Fuck Buddies.

--

''Come over tonight~?'' Daehyun called you on the phone.

''You read my mind,''

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as you got to his house, he immediately pulls you into his grip.

Daehyun pinned your arms to the wall and pushed you back with his hungry lips.

His tongue wavered your lips as you accepted his permission and opened your mouth.

In seconds your salivas merged in a messy slobber as both of your tongues forcefully massaged the insides of your cheeks.

Moans were slipping out in agony and desire. You felt his hot breath collide into your own as you both angrily motioned tongues in a persistent swirl.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he lifted you up at and held you at your knees.

Nether of you had broken the kiss.

Daehyun stared at you with obvious thirst and lust, yearning for your body.

You remove yourself from the position and quickly push him into the bed, where you slid off his sweaty shirt.

Daehyun eagerly pushes you below him and settled your waist in between his thighs. He then ran his warm hands under neath your shirt and slips it off.

You smiled and pulled his chin closer to yours, aiming for another kiss.

He plants wet kisses at the corner of your lips and seductively moved down to your cheek, neck, and then chest.

You groan in ease, breathing heavily and tightly grasping his hair.

As he continued to suck the skin of your collar bone, you snuck your hand in between and began unzipping his pants.

Daehyun looked down and helped you take them off.

As his pants were loosened, you sat up and tenderly took off his briefs as well. He stared at you with a smirk.

You rubbed your hand smoothly up and down his member, where you then placed it slowly into your mouth. Daehyun moaned in pleasure as he ran his fingers through your hair.

>>>>fast forward

Daehyun softly pushed away your head as you took one more lick. ''I don't want to come yet,'' he smiled.

You nodded and comforted yourself on top of him. He motioned his hand around your chest and unhooked your bra.

You exhale as Daehyun pulled your body so tight to his. You could feel the thickness of his abs softly touching your bare stomach.

He nails you to the bed and scooted himself lower until he was at the level of your thighs.

Without hesitation, he pulls your panties down and slowly rubbed two fingers around the exterior.

You placed your hand around his back and moaned from the euphoria he was giving you.

A smoothly wet texture slithered on your inner thighs as you saw Daehyun attaching his tongue to your bud.

>>>>> fast forward

Daehyun shoves his bulge inside your body as you screamed his name in pain.

He kisses you furiously as you kissed him back with your bodies moving as one.

You heavily grind against each other as Daehyun continued to please your hunger.

He aroused his hand around your chest and sucks on your lower lip.

You sprawl your legs wider so that Daehyun would have easier access with less tension.

You felt him removed his lip from yours and places it on your breasts.

He was still inside you, dramatically jerking up and down. You sunk your nails into his back and moan.

The bed was creaking as he force himself inside you harder and harder, which but painful yet so enjoyable.

After seconds you both came at the same time. Daehyun screams and you did too.

He slowly pulls his member out of yours and drops himself beside you.

You both pant heavily and turn to look at each other.

''*Pant *pant, that was amazing babe,'' he says after pulling up a small blanket to cover your nudity.

You smiled at him. ''You did good.. But you could have done better.''

''What are you talking about?'' He pouted. ''I did an incredible job!''

''Next time I'm expecting more,'' you teased.

Daehyun playfully rolled his eyes and sat up.

He looked down at you as you were laying down with wide eyes.

''How about...'' He softly spoke. ''You stay here tonight... With me,''

You gasped and stood up your elbows. ''What? I can't Daehyun, all we do is fuck, and leave. Simple as that.''

''I know...'' He sighed. ''But there's something you need to know.''

''What are you saying?'' You glared at him as your heart started racing and fluttering inside your very chest.

''You mean a lot to me.... I never had sex with you, for... Fun. I'm saying, I meant everything we did..... I..... I think I-''

''I love you.'' You finished his sentence.

His eyes widened like D.O. ''Do.... Do you mean that?''

''Daehyun ah,'' you smiled and placed your lips onto his and pulled apart. ''I never thought that you liked me this way, because I like you...''

He smiled and placed another kiss on your lips.

''Round two?'' He smirked.

He pulled himself under the blanket with you and -

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

(I made sure this GIF was sexy ;) Oh and if you like this imagine... Its alot similar to my book; We're Just Friends... Check it out if you want :D LOve you!