Chapter 20 PART 3.

Hey guys I thought I'd update so I can get this story finished quicker, it will be finishing in a few more chapters... Should I do a sequel or no?

Chresanto-

I had been in the house I had found Jess in for 15 minutes, in a room with no windows and one chair and a table, Ray had been hurting Conor and shouting at him, he kept shouting 'My baby mom' sorry? You're lucky she is even talking to you if it wasn't for me being a dick you wouldn't have known about Aaliyah. Jess was outside but Ray had warned all of his boys to keep their filthy perverted hands off of her, this place is disgusting the girls in here were very very unlucky to be in such a place and for them to be Ray's ex's? What a disgusting creature he was. I mean yes I have killed people but for good cause, killing is wrong but he has taken countless girls lives away even if they were to get out of here they'd be ruined for good. That made me think about when Ray put Jess in here, I quickly got very angry and swung for Ray sending him to the ground... I really didn't intend to hit him that hard but I didn't care nonetheless. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ray shouted as he held his jaw, "YOU PUT JESS IN HERE AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HIM HURTING HER!?" I picked up Conor, "I'm going to let you go but get out of here and take your ass back to the UK before I dead your life before you can even leave this house." I said bluntly, truth be told Conor really and truly got what he deserved he could barely walk but he managed. Yes he hurt Jess, but she got away and without him she wouldn't have come here and I wouldn't have found the love of my life so I guess he's a free man. Now back to Ray. "Why are you letting that bastard go!? He hurt Jess!" Ray shouted, I laughed "I'm letting him go so I can deal with you once and for all... Oh Rayan please don't look so frightened as much as I want to kill you I find it more fun hurting you time and time again." Ray pulled out his gun and aimed it towards me, again I laughed "We both know you cant shoot me, because if you did you'd be dead the same day." I took the gun from him and took him by his throat strangling him, I didn't feel like fighting anymore just hurting. I held his body up from the floor, skinny rat. Suddenly Jess cam running in the door, Conor must have told her. "Chres get off him!" She began to really piss me the fuck off when she stuck up for him like he hadn't hurt her enough? "Jess get out you stupid bitch, I love you but all you do is fucking stick up for him when he had you in here and hurt you," I said bluntly, "Yeah but he's sorry and it was a long time ago!" She really was stupid, who in their right mind would forgive a guy like this? Na from this point onwards she was not seeing him, conversing with him or even being near him I don't care. Soon enough that Prod guy came running in the door with his hands held up, "Aye Chresanto man let him go, you have my word he will not be in Jess' presence anymore, we can have an arrangement about Aaliyah just don't kill my boy please man." He said, he was the only one with sense... I liked it.

I had let him go and walked out the room bringing Jess with me out the house, as soon as we got in the car I locked the doors. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Sticking up for him? Don't you remember this house, you know the one where you was being raped and abused? Huh?" I said staring at her one hand on the wheel and one on the back of the drivers seat. "H-he's Aaliyah's D-dad Chres..." She started, "Looks more like Prince's to me," I said bluntly, "You haven't even had a DNA test an-" she cut me off, "Prince only had sex with me once and he used protection, Ray didn't let him touch me again after he found out." She said slumping back into her seat, "Oh yeah and he's such an amazing person for doing that right?" I said sarcastically, "You wanna know why he brought me here Chresanto!? Because I said I wouldn't leave you for him he was going to shoot your ass dead and he didn't give a shit, he said we could move away and be happy but I said no!" She screamed, "Bout time you learned not to go back n' forth with us then init then maybe you wouldn't be 17 with a baby!" I screamed back, "Oh yeah blame me getting raped on me! Because I asked to be beat whilst crying for you right?!" She shouted, "I didn't say that," I spoke with regret, "I just meant stop sticking up for the man who hurt you and using the excuse that he's Aaliyah's father because you're supposed to be my girlfriend and you're supposed to have my back like I have yours." I said looking ahead of me, it felt weird being in Ray's car stupid fool didn't even know I stole his keys, I can sell this. I laughed in my head. "I'm sorry Chresanto I love you honestly, I just cant hold grudges as easy as you can," she smiled a little, "please may I speak to you about something serious?" She reached out and put her hands on my leg, I nodded staring into her eyes, "I want to..." She started then stopped, "Go on Jess, its me you're talking to," I smiled trying to assure her, she sighed, "P-put Aaliyah up for... A-adop-adoption," she said nervously, "Why?" I said shocked, "She needs a stable family with parents not kids, I cant do it, Ray well he is hardly fit enough to ensure her safety and I don't expect you to, I just want her safe and happy." She said tearing up, I started up the car and started driving home, "Listen Jess, Aaliyah is your daughter so I will not protest, but think about this at least until tomorrow, you have many options but I will stick by you whatever choice you make." I couldn't tell her no because Aaliyah isn't my baby, I love that little girl but I had no say in the matter, by putting her up for adoption did seem the best idea for Jess since she needs to focus on school and although Aaliyah wouldn't ever go without anything she needed a stable home not one where she may witness her own father dealing drugs or killing someone.

We got home and Romeo was in the living room, "Where's Liyah?" Jess asked, "Upstairs I just got her back to sleep, she's fine." He replied, she sighed and sat down, "Is everything ok?" Romeo asked Jess hesitated, "She wants to put Aaliyah up for adoption," I said, "He was going to find out anyway babe." I said, Romeo nodded, "Think about it, I mean you are adopted by Louise right? And look how well that worked out for you, a home you can always go to, stability, a car, school... Why don't you just get Louise to adopt her? Or someone she knows? Or simply an open adoption."  Romeo said, this man was smarter than he made out to be. Jess nodded and smiled, "If I had an open adoption then I'd still have contact with her and so will Rayan, I just... I just don't want to give up my baby I love her." Jess said slumping back in her chair, "This may sound horrible Jess," Romeo started, "But hun you have to love yourself first and by loving Aaliyah you'd do best for yourself which would be the best for her also." Romeo said, "Wow bro you're quite the brainbox," I laughed, "Bro I didn't give up with school... School gave up with me." He laughed, I stood there confused... Wouldn't that still mean he's dumb? Whatever.

Jess got up and walked into the kitchen, the kitchen was connected to the front room, she started getting food out of the refrigerator, "Baby I'll do that," I said following her, "It's fine Chres, just sit down and relax... If I'm going to be a better person I guess I should be better for my man," she gave a weak smile and continued preparing food.

I felt bad, I mean Aaliyah is her world she loved her dearly, but I guess putting her up for adoption gave her the best start in life, one she didn't necessarily have from a very young age. All I know if Aaliyah was my baby shit wouldn't happen like that, my baby would be with me.

"Romeo bro I got a car outside, Nissan Juke in blue new think you can find a buyer?" I said, "Isn't that Ray's car?" Jess said, if she was sticking up for him again I'll smash something, "Yeah..." I said sarcastically, "So you just steal it and sell it is that how it usually works?" She asked, I nodded and so did Romeo, "Cool." She said raising her eyebrows, "Yes Santo I will be able to find a buyer, I'll get onto it now." Romeo said, I heard sniffing next to me and turned around to notice Jess crying, I put my arm around her, "Baby its gonna be ok, Aaliyah will be fine you'll be able to see her lots and be a teenager whilst you still can, I'll be here for you ok?" I said wiping her tears and smiling, I knew this was going to be hard for her but it really was the best thing... For her.