Chapter 7. (Jess POV part 1.)

Jess POV;

I got home and made myself some food, Louise was out on business until Thursday but she always checked up with a text or phone call so I guess I'll just watch some TV and wait on that... And Chresanto I guess. I just watched random cartoons and ate strawberries, I still couldn't focus I still thought about Chres and Ray and what may be going on but I was told to stay at home. About an hour later I got a text from Louise asking how I was doing etc I just replied with 'fine' even though I was far from it. Then Ray text me asking me to meet him at 8:30pm, I didn't reply I'll just say I fell asleep. Still nothing from Chresanto though, so I decided to text him.

Me- 'Chres are you alright? You said you'd be round and you haven't I was getting worried.'

C- 'Na baby I told you not to worry remember? I'm just doing some things I'll be over in 10 mins kay?'

Me- 'Alright.'

I went upstairs and took a shower, letting my hair get wet, I got out quickly moisturising my body and changing into my white sports bra and white and black checked short shorts, yes I know it was revealing but I felt so comfortable around Chres, we was practically a couple and you would never catch me dressing like that around any other guy. I heard the double tap which Chres  I ran down the stairs my hair curly all over my face I could barely see, I opened the door to be face to face with Chresanto, he pushes my hair out of my eyes and kisses my forehead walking inside and sitting down... The smell of weed hit me just as he walked past, from all this time I knew him I 100% did not know he smoked. It didn't bother me at all though.

Chres: "Hey baby you good?"

Me: "Mhmmm, what happened Chres?"

Chres: "Nothing that bad b, lets just say you can be seen with me now okay?"

Me: "Is Ray hurt?"

Chres: "Na, there was no violence just words."

I walked to the couch as Chres picked me up laying me down and kissing me all over, "I missed you." He repeated over and over, we was laughing and kissing each other until he said those four words, he looked deep into my eyes, smiling showing his bright white teeth and plump lips, "Will you be mine?" and as if on cue I got a text from none other than Ray.

R- "I know he's with you, ask him why he was late meeting you oh and ask yourself after he answers who's better for you me or him? Have a nice night beautiful I'll see you tomorrow."

Chres: "Who's that beautiful?"

Me: "Why was you late tonight?"

Chres: "Don't worry, who was it?"

Me: "Don't worry then."

Chres: "Tell me fuck sake."

Me: "Na why don't you tell me?"

Chres: "I said don't worry which means you don't need to ask."

Me: "Then you don't need to ask who it was then."

Without warning he took my phone and looked at the text, he kissed his teeth and looked me dead in the eyes.

Chres: "FUCKING RAYAN!? DONT EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT HE TELLS YOU! HES A FUCKING DICK HEAD!"

Me: "Is there need to be shouting Chresanto?"

Chres: "No, I'm sorry just don't talk to him he's bad news, you don't know him or anything about him."

Me: "Well its feeling like I don't know you anymore."

Chres: "Be my girlfriend..."

Me: "Only if yo-"

Chres: "I cant tell you baby, another time just be with me?"

Me: "Its all I ever wanted."

Chres: "I need to go for 20 minutes baby, I'm just going to get some clothes because you aren't staying here alone see you in a bit."

He left out the door taking my keys, as I walked up to the bedroom I couldn't be bothered waiting for Chres so I just went to bed, he could let his self in or he could do whatever he was doing before. Like I said I have mixed emotions for this boy but regardless I still had strong feelings for him and now were official.... But I just don't know for how long.

(This is mainly a filler, next part will be Chresanto's POV. Goal: 10+ votes & 5+ comments.)