This is where it all begins.

I sat down but couldn't move, I couldn't think, I couldn't hear, but I could see, a white room faced me but all I could see was blood. A blurred figure came in front of my face, I couldn't look.. or was it that I wouldn't look? I knew what today was, it was the day I come out of here and get taken off to a new life where I would start being a different me, a better person but I could never replace who I was or who I truly am.

I shouldn't have walked away I would have stayed if they said they'd make everything ok, they say lightening don't strike the same place twice but I never knew that angel's could cry. They still say I haven't done anything wrong, I was only seven so how could I? I knew I did wrong by leaving them, I should never have gone.

"time to go Jess." a soft voice appeared in my ear.

I picked up my belongings and look at the person leading me off into the direction of a small black car.

"today is the day you start a fresh, being 16 can have its ups and downs in America but it isn't any different back home in the UK but think positive you will get through this!"

I nodded my head, that was the first sign of communication I had made all day, but I guess I never really am the talking type.

"here is your new home Jess, in Los Angeles anything is possible, think high and aim high you can achieve anything, I will never see you again and I know we never spoke much but here's my last words to you, don't let anyone tell you that you cant because you can."

"goodbye Cathy thank you for everything."

I stepped out of the car and was greeted by my now new family, they seemed very welcoming but I just wanted space of my own.

This is me, and this is my life from now on, this was my very last chance so we'll have to see how it plays out.

[A/N: Hi guys this is my new story and I have pretty big plans for it, I don't need ideas right now but when I do I will inform people, thanks. Please read my other story if you haven't already: http://www.wattpad.com/16493035-seduction-of-the-mind-less-mindless-behavior-love ]