Chapter 13. (Part 1)

Chresanto POV;

"I will get her back if its the last thing I do Daniel! Their relationship will have to be sabbotaged or I will take her from him by force, she is mine! How could he force her to have sex with him? I'm the one who loves her, me, so why has another man got her!?" I was pacing up and down the front room floor as Daniel watched me playing with his fingers. "Look bro, dont you think she's happy? That she is fine with Ray, maybe its time to move on bro." Daniel spoke, this had never crossed my mind but it gave me an idea, "I can make her jealous, thats how I'll get her back!"

She'd have to come into school now since her homeschooling was my idea and it was set up by me, I will see her in school tomorrow morning and I will have that hoe Amy on my arm, she'll do anything for me... Obviously otherwise she wouldnt be throwing herself at me everyday, even when i was with Jess BEFORE Ray was entered into the situation. I should have killed him when i first beat him up.

Jess POV;

Oh no, I forgot I'm actually going to have to go school now... Fuck, what if i see Chresanto? What if he tries speaking to me?

"Jess why you looking so worried babe?" Ray said coming up to me. "Just school but I'll be fine don't worry." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the bedroom to fix his hair, cutest thing ever. For me I just got out the shower, I was wearing my black leggings with slits all up the leg, my red nike sneakers, a black low cut sweater with my hair up and very little makeup. Ray got out and met me downstairs at the door, for once I was fully on time for school not having to rush. We walked outside and Ray started up the car and adjusted the gun he had by his belt which was covered by a Boy London top, baggy jeans and doctor marten shoes, I know what people would think 'why is he carrying a gun to school for?' But like I said, he honestly goes no where without one, NO WHERE.

We arrived at school just after Prince and Prod were here, they was flirting with some girls so me and Ray just stood outside the car talking until Chresanto pulled up in a brand new Range Rover in black with red seats inside it seriously was a nice car but obviously I knew where he got the money from, it wasnt too hard to guess, what really shocked me was that a girl that had been all over Chresanto ever since i had been to this school, maybe even before, got out the car, I think her name was Amy or Abbie, one of them two. I looked back at Ray and started talking again, I wasnt bothered in the sightest I chose Ray not him. Ray had his arms around my waist and his face close to mine as I smiled, he then pulled me in for a tighter hug and whispered in my ear, "He's trying to make you jealous, dont acknowledge him and the drama will go away quicker." I nodded my head and leant back kissing him on the cheek.

Prince and Prod came over fist bumping Ray and hi-fiving me, "You okay Jess?" Prince asked, "Chresanto has been staring at you two since he got out that stolen car, I hope he realises who's car that is before its too late." He started laughing, I started laughing with him, "He's got that girl with him now so I doubt he's looking at me, probably this one here."  I poked Ray in the arm and he pretended to be hurt but didnt care that Chresanto was staring at him, instead he made Chresanto jealous by putting his arm around me and talking with the boys at the same time.

Our first lesson was science biology which Ray was really, really good at, he focused 110% in this class because he loved everything about the human body. I sat down next to him with Chresanto looking over from the other table, without knowing he got up and sat next to me, I was now in the middle of Ray and Chres. "Hey baby, why dont you come sit over with your boyfriend?" He spoke, i felt disgusted he even still thought that way, "I am with my boyfriend." Ray looked up from his work, "Aye move now or I'll move you." Ray said standing up, Chresanto ignored him "You want that over me? Look at what i turned up in school today you know I have it all." He stroked a finger on my face, "Dont fucking touch her." Ray said bluntly as he reached out for Chresanto. "Rayan Lopez! Don't interrupt Jess and Chresanto whilst they're working! Nothing is wrong over there they make a perfect couple please come and sit at the front." Mr Jeffreys said, "You see its me and Jess, always, everyone knows that." Chresanto laughed as Ray sat down on the opposite table leaving me and Chres alone, he was about to speak but before he could I instantly got up and went to sit next to Ray, he smiled and kissed my cheek getting on with his work again. You'd think he was another person because in any other lesson he didnt work nearly as hard he just messed around, I was really proud of the work he done though he was seriously clever.