Chapter 20. PART 1.

Chresanto POV;

I woke up early-ish to let in the men as they set up the Christmas tree in the living room, we had recently got it decorated, well my money had to go somewhere didn't it? I have to admit we didn't have the best house, it was pretty average in a below average area, honestly Rayan had a better and bigger house than us, but my parents rented this place before and they weren't getting the income I get right now. It hurts me to think about my parents but luckily I have Jess and she really does make me feel at peace with myself. I didn't intend to cheat on her because she's my world, I just find it difficult bringing up my enemies baby, nevertheless that's no excuse and I'll still support Jess. I stared at our living room, freshly painted white walls, white couches, marble table, and tv hooked onto the wall. Obviously we had plants and lights but they weren't the main bits in the room. As the men walked in and set up the tree they started conversing with me, "so live alone young man?" One man asked, "na I've got my girl and baby here," I replied, he raised an eyebrow, "how old are you? You look pretty young to be living in a house alone," I laughed, "I'm 18 man, 19 in the summer don't watch that," the man laughed looking around the room, "nice place you've got here, your parents paid for everything I'm guessing?"  He was getting on my nerves asking these questions, "na bro I do this myself man," I said staring straight at him, "wow, must have a fancy job?" He asked, "hey maaaan," I extended the man as I was getting pretty angry, "enough about my life and job, do yours bro," he laughed, "I'm only asking dude chill." Ok so this guy had long jet black hair, very slim build and pretty tall, his hair covered his face and he had blonde highlights in it, to sum it up he resembled a punk, and he was putting up Christmas tree's for a living like bro don't take that tone of voice with me. "Aye I wont ask you again do your fucking job," I honestly started getting very angry but didn't wanna kick off whilst he was still setting my paid shit up, I'm only doing this so I can have a nice family experience for Jess and Aaliyah. He didn't reply after that, but after a few minutes he was finished, the other guy shook my hand and left out the door, the other guy jumped down and bumped into my shoulder purposely, I instantly took him up by his collar and pulled him outside slamming him into the door of his vehicle, he tried pushing back but I wouldn't budge, I raised my arm to punch him but was pulled back by none other than Romeo.

"Boy stop fucking up," he said gripping onto my shirt, "you're in fucking public and your about to half murder this fool, what if the feds drive by huh?! I cant have my main boy behind bars!" He started playfully pushing my head, "and you! If you're paid to do a fucking job don't make your customer angry, especially when they look like they can fuck your shit up understand?" They guy nodded and got into the car quickly then drove off. "Bro he wound me up, asking loads of questions 'bout who lives here n dat." I said walking in the house with Romeo, "sounds funny to me, but there has been a lot of burglaries in this area, maybe its something to do with them," he laughed, "not worried though... Anyway bro um I gotta ask you a favour, my girl kinda went on a mad one and kicked me out, I would go get another place but there's no point I'll be back in a week or two... Sooo can I stay at yours?" I laughed instantly, "your girl kick you out yeah? Romeo bro I swear your gay bro! But yeah course you're welcome anytime man." Romeo gripped onto my shirt again, I'd never hit him back though this one guy can fuck me up, "Bro I aint gay, I just... Ite you cant laugh but I aint the boss in my home," I held in a laugh, "you gotta take control, Jess knows I'm the boss in this household." Suddenly I heard a cough behind me, "sorry what Chresanto?" I jumped as I saw Jess behind me, "the boss now yeah? You can most definitely sleep on that couch tonight baby, hey Romeo," Romeo laughed, "what you sayin' Jess, you good?" He said, "yep all good," she replied, "Jess I'm sowwy baby!" I said as I ran up to her hugging her tightly, "hmm, who's the boss?" She said smirking, I hesitated, "you da boss baby girl, Romeo shut up," I said as Romeo fell on the couch laughing, "babe Romeo's gonna stay here for a bit alright?" I said kissing her cheek, "that's cool baby," she said rubbing her hands on my abs as she walked pass, "aye Santo go get Aaliyah man aint seen the baby yet!" Romeo said excitedly, "Babe is that ok?" I asked Jess, she nodded as she poured some orange juice in a glass, "want anything Chres, Romeo?" She asked, "na," we said together, I went upstairs and got Aaliyah. I stared at her, she looked so much like Jess, except the different skin color, same eye shade of green, she had a full head of light brown curly hair and chubby cheeks, she was cute for the daughter of a complete ass.

I walked back down the stairs and saw Jess making Aaliyah milk and baby food and herself cereal, Romeo gasped, "she's beautiful... For the daughter of a complete asshole." Jess turned round, "no cursing around my daughter please," I laughed, "I learnt that the hard way right baby?" I said giving Aaliyah to Romeo and hugging Jess from behind, she laughed as she rubbed her hand over my dick, "fuck sake Jess," I gasped, "don't do that when I cant retaliate," I whispered, "that's why I done it baby," she whispered back, I started rubbing on her breast and kissing her neck, "we gotta go food shopping baby, and trust me now Romeo's here we gotta stack up!" I shouted, "bro fu-, be quiet I aint eat a lot have you seen you when your high?!" I laughed, "don't mention this in front Jess man," I said, "don't worry baby I know you smoke, its fine if you do it here as well you don't have to travel just to smoke," she laughed, I kissed her cheek, "thank you for the permission baby, I'll be home a lot more now." I said, "damn I want you guys relationship!" Romeo whined, we both laughed... Although we knew our relationship was far from perfect.